Where do all the officers go to in Germany?

Where are all the British officers in Osnabrueck and where do they go out in the evenings?

I wonder where they are as we've got lots and lots of soldiers based in this town!

That's how you spell it if you don't have an Umlaut, a "U" with two dots, on your keyboard. BTW, Osnabrueck translates as Oxbridge, almost. Original was Oxenbrucke or similar.

Well said..nothing better than the dispensing of a moron that has no idea of other characters available to other languages :p

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I thought every keyboard would give you most if not all accented letters ?

Ä ä, À à, Á á, Â â, Å å, Ã ã, Æ æ, CH ch, È è, É é, Ë ë, Ê ê, ~G ~g Î î, Ì ì, Í í, Ñ ñ, Ö ö, Ô ô, Ò ò, Ó ó, Ø ø, Ü ü, Ù ù, Û û, are those that I can see straight off.
Not worked out where the cedilla is yet - but as it's daft o'clock here I don't reckon on finding it tonight !

wibblefishbanana said:
Well said..nothing better than the dispensing of a moron that has no idea of other characters available to other languages :p
It's still spelt wrong as the umlaut hasn't been used! Spell it as it should not as it sounds. Now p155 off and get a life retard.

Straight question? OK, brothels, bars, restaurants - say 25%, O Groups - say 35%, Explaining thec plan to thec boys and gals - 20%, Re-explaining it - 20%...kicking arse and taking names? Oh balls, I'm into my own time...

Biscuits_AB said:
That's 'cos you're a pig.
He's right :D

Relativley good norks but face like a shi*ting jap

Shag the teachers - well that's what we used to do 15yrs ago.

Where is your photo then? I want to see your faces, I bet you look like the stereotypical British ugly person: red hair and a white freckled face.
And worst of all I bet you've got a small willy otherwise you wouldnt have to focus on other people's sexual characteristics, if you know what I mean.

B

Biscuits_AB

osnaduckling22 said:
Where is your photo then? I want to see your faces, I bet you look like the stereotypical British ugly person: red hair and a white freckled face.
And worst of all I bet you've got a small willy otherwise you wouldnt have to focus on other people's sexual characteristics, if you know what I mean.
And you look like the stereotypical failed Kamikazie Pilot who's just walked away from a crash.

BANZAI!!!!

Getting back to the thread, all the officers in Osnabruck are, at present in Iraq, although we are about to return - the PUPASH will be packed!!!

Latest Threads