Your hamster`s left eye socket.

bigbird67 said:
dog_eatin_ot_chips said:
FR_Trooper said:
where did you lose your virginity? a bed? a shed? a field? a kennel? lol
Your hamster`s left eye socket.
8O that is a SERIOUSLY small weener deoc
Yow aye sin the Hamster :D

at 14, in a girl called Christa's bedroom in Christchurch, Dorset, after an afternoon huffing Tippex thinners through a dishcloth we made love for all of 2 minutes and I put my bare feet in a plate of pasta that id pinged in the same spot 2 days before..

In a forest on the Old Back Road in *****, Scotland while it was raining and "Tubby" Mason was waiting his turn. It was feckin horrendous. The next was good though.

You've shagged Richard Hammond haven't you, you saucy minx?? :D

Someone elses parents' bedroom in a Quarter in SHAPE. And, yes you've guessed it, on a freaking gurt pile of coats!

I'm ashamed to say, it was to the daughter of a Land Crab Wingco. I've never been able to work out if that was worse than the fact that she was a ginger.

Gungythree said:
Slightly off topic, but has anybody opened a book on when FR_Trooper gets his O2 Tag? :D
Soon

Please

in crewe

Joking aside I know of a cadet instructor who lost his virginity at 31 to a 16 year old girl who was in care, in a minibus at Pigbush Campsite, New Forest..the dirty true to form c*nt

FR_Trooper said:
Gungythree said:
Slightly off topic, but has anybody opened a book on when FR_Trooper gets his O2 Tag? :D
what the hell is on 02 tag? :oops:
You'll soon find out...hopefully! :wink: