Where did Wheres Harry go?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Can someone please send me something to make my brain work. I can't keep up with all these disappearing posts.

13 pages is long enough. thanks to all that contributed - hooped. mk

I dont think we're allowed to mention 'him' my topic was removed too.

All 'H' related topics should be titled "He Who Should Not Be Named" from now on then?!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I understand that,after all ,Harry Carey - fine actor that he was - only really appeared as a sidekick in John Wayne movies, but that is no reason to ban all mention of his name, nor to remove posts asking where he went.
Or, has this post been removed because it asked 'Where is Where's Harry?'

Will we then have to have another one titled 'Where is "Where is where's Harry"? Then I will need even more paracetemol.

The_Seagull said:

yeh royalty p*ss taking is not allowed on here anymore and any frivolous posts on our ginger future king will be deleted................just as this one will. :?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
WARNING WARNING WARNING

This is to be classified as a No Banter Zone. Any banter will be immediatly deleted.

Do not mention H***Y under any circumstances

WARNING WARNING WARNING

As would any post speculating about specific army personnel's activities. The site is probably crawling with journos at the moment and we cannot afford to breach PERSEC. If people bothered to read the stickies, we wouldn't be having these discussions.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
jaybee2786 said:
Such as when harry met sally
Who's Sally? Is this Harry's new bit of fluff? She'll be please he's not going 'Over There'.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
jaybee2786 said:
Such as when harry met sally
Did he? Sally who? Not Sally traffic from radio 2? Or Sally James from Tiswas?

Come on! There is money to be made from The Scum. Just enter a few keywords so their recognition software can pick it up. Words like 'drunk, friends, elite, stumbled, groped.' They should do it.

Legs said:
WARNING WARNING WARNING

This is to be classified as a No Banter Zone. Any banter will be immediatly deleted.

WARNING WARNING WARNING
WHO THE F@ck is H***Y?

jibman said:
The_Seagull said:

yeh royalty p*ss taking is not allowed on here anymore and any frivolous posts on our ginger future king will be deleted................just as this one will. :?
Jib

Your comments weren't particularly funny and, if you are a serving member of the Armed Forces*, were effectively contrary to the Oath of Allegiance that you have sworn (making you a liar?), as well as being contrary to site rules. So, whatever, your personal views on the individual or the institution, I would suggest that you keep them to yourself.

*If you are not a serving member then your comments need to be discounted accordingly in any case.

ex-gunner said:
Legs said:
WARNING WARNING WARNING

WARNING WARNING WARNING
WHO THE F@ck is H***Y?
some bullet dodger i think?i could be wrong mind! :wink:

Dilfor said:
jibman said:
The_Seagull said:

Jib

Your comments weren't particularly funny and, if you are a serving member of the Armed Forces*, were effectively contrary to the Oath of Allegiance that you have sworn (making you a liar?), as well as being contrary to site rules. So, whatever, your personal views on the individual or the institution, I would suggest that you keep them to yourself.

*If you are not a serving member then your comments need to be discounted accordingly in any case.
i,m an ex serving member so i think i qualify to comment on here.if we can,t have some banter in the naafi bar ffs smething must be wrong.if the mods want to delete my offensive posts they are free to do so.i thought the naafi bar was a no holes barred forum but i,m obviously wrong.sorry if people find my comments offensive i thought they were frivolous.

jibman said:
Dilfor said:
jibman said:
The_Seagull said:

Jib

i,m an ex serving member so i think i qualify to comment on here.if we can,t have some banter in the naafi bar ffs smething must be wrong.if the mods want to delete my offensive posts they are free to do so.i thought the naafi bar was a no holes barred forum but i,m obviously wrong.sorry if people find my comments offensive i thought they were frivolous.
You are quite right jibman i thought the NAFFI was open to naughty comments about everything..How wrong I was when the MODS F@cked my mate craupaudnotathome off,and banned him for posting , WAIT FOR IT!!!, A foto of a tin of "BEANS", YES a foto of a tin of BEANS, havn´t seen any more posts from my mate craupaudnotathome since.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

*If you are not a serving member then your comments need to be discounted accordingly in any case

I'm not sure I understand how and why Harry Connick Jnr or Harry Carey or Harry Worth are likely to be next King or Commander-in Chief of Armed Forces? Is this something like that bloody awful film 'King Ralph' that was out a few years ago? :?

Latest Threads