Where did Wheres Harry go?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by old_fat_and_hairy, May 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Can someone please send me something to make my brain work. I can't keep up with all these disappearing posts.

13 pages is long enough. thanks to all that contributed - hooped. mk
  2. I dont think we're allowed to mention 'him' my topic was removed too.
  3. MIne was too and I did not mention that name either!!!!
  4. All 'H' related topics should be titled "He Who Should Not Be Named" from now on then?!
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

I understand that,after all ,Harry Carey - fine actor that he was - only really appeared as a sidekick in John Wayne movies, but that is no reason to ban all mention of his name, nor to remove posts asking where he went.
    Or, has this post been removed because it asked 'Where is Where's Harry?'

Will we then have to have another one titled 'Where is "Where is where's Harry"? Then I will need even more paracetemol.

6. yeh royalty p*ss taking is not allowed on here anymore and any frivolous posts on our ginger future king will be deleted................just as this one will. :?

This is to be classified as a No Banter Zone. Any banter will be immediatly deleted.

Do not mention H***Y under any circumstances

8. As would any post speculating about specific army personnel's activities. The site is probably crawling with journos at the moment and we cannot afford to breach PERSEC. If people bothered to read the stickies, we wouldn't be having these discussions.
  9. Such as when harry met sally
  10. Who's Sally? Is this Harry's new bit of fluff? She'll be please he's not going 'Over There'.
  11. old_fat_and_hairy

Did he? Sally who? Not Sally traffic from radio 2? Or Sally James from Tiswas?

Come on! There is money to be made from The Scum. Just enter a few keywords so their recognition software can pick it up. Words like 'drunk, friends, elite, stumbled, groped.' They should do it.
  12. WHO THE F@ck is H***Y?
  13. Jib

Your comments weren't particularly funny and, if you are a serving member of the Armed Forces*, were effectively contrary to the Oath of Allegiance that you have sworn (making you a liar?), as well as being contrary to site rules. So, whatever, your personal views on the individual or the institution, I would suggest that you keep them to yourself.

*If you are not a serving member then your comments need to be discounted accordingly in any case.
  14. some bullet dodger i think?i could be wrong mind! :wink: