• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Where Did My Tax Go?

So I've paid about 24000 in UK tax on my income [all pensions] over the last 8 years whilst not living there. Still nice to know I've been helping to support the likes of Sven and his ilk etc., and no doubt will until I die.

exile1 said:
So I've paid about 24000 in UK tax on my income [all pensions] over the last 8 years whilst not living there. Still nice to know I've been helping to support the likes of Sven and his ilk etc., and no doubt will until I die.
£69519 for me ...........f*********ck! That kind of puts things into perspective. Certainly rams a nail into the coffin of 'staying in Britain'. Don't mind paying tax, but I expect to see some return for it.

Latest Threads