Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I get this?

wheel

LE
Make sure that you use good insulation on sides and roof, tin tents are cold if not well insulated. Mine is very snug even in winter.

Longlenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I have built two campers, both on Merc chassis, first one a 308, the second on a 412 Sprinter. The first one I built the furniture myself and used boat gear for the fittings. The second one, I dropped on a supplier in Grimsby at an industrial estate in Convamore Road, can't remember his name, he has a warehouse full of caravan gear, all very good quality and very fair prices. Don't know if he is still there though.

Some great responses folks. I love Arrse (no, not in that way). I spent nearly an hour googling and got nowhere. You guys get results in minutes. :)

If you're still searching for honeycomb cardboard its available on eBay UK, just search for this: Honeycomb Cardboard Sheet Pads Craft Divider.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
A false floor and a concealed storage area for gaffer tape, chloroform and handcuffs, you’ll soon be out on the open road.

Latest Threads