Where can I get push pins/magnets shaped like tits?

Im sure one of you lot will know a supplier for these!

Just passing a notice board at work, i moved a couple of pushpins, and thought wouldnt it be great to have noticeboard pins shaped like tits?! Ive some at home shaped like ladybirds.

My own noticeboard is a magnetic one, so i need magnet type pins

So who knows where i can buy tit shaped magnets and pins for my notice boards?

No doubt one of the tits on here will be able jiggle you in the right direction.

Im sure one of you lot will know a supplier for these!

Just passing a notice board at work, i moved a couple of pushpins, and thought wouldnt it be great to have noticeboard pins shaped like tits?! Ive some at home shaped like ladybirds.

My own noticeboard is a magnetic one, so i need magnet type pins

So who knows where i can buy tit shaped magnets and pins for my notice boards?
Can you be more specific, shoulder boulder? fried egg? spaniel's ear?

Fridge magnets in the form of nipples? It can be but a short while before magnetic fridge nipples will be available to dispense milk. Progress my lads, progress!

Fridge magnets in the form of nipples? It can be but a short while before magnetic fridge nipples will be available to dispense milk. Progress my lads, progress!
...just needs a windscreen washer pump and a fine drill bit... (the pneumatic washer off a 1966 VW Beetle would be easiest - that's the version between the one powered by the spare wheel and the electric one). Then you'll need a kneeling pad to put in front of the fridge, but you can Google for that yourself.

It might work best if you buy your milk from Express Dairies.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Intelligence Cell 0
msr The Intelligence Cell 14
R The Intelligence Cell 8