Where Can I get an Inexpensive Blazer

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Sven, Oct 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In a few weeks time I will be marching with the AAC contingent on the Cenotaph Parade. Where would I get a blazer at an inexpensive price.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Try Harvey Malcolm's of Liverpool. They cater to the Light Div. etc & I got mine within 14 days for £135, delivered. They do Winchester etc , so were approved when I got mine. You'll need to contact them, they'll give you a list of measurements they need & then all you need to do is wait.
  3. Which College?
  4. You tried George from Asda? Um...I haven't...*cough*...honest!

I'll just go hang myself now...
  5. Buy an expensive one.

Wear it once.

Don't spill anything on it.

Take it back to the shop after the parade and claim a full refund.
    Don't take no for an answer. Rant and rave and spray the store manager with saliva. Behave in an increasingly irrational and intimidating mannor and keep turning to speak to an invisible companion. Howl like a dog during moments of particular frustration.
    They will give you a full cash refund and (politely) usher you from the shop.

You will probably have to select a different store next year.
  6. Genuinly, a charity shop.

Its only going to be a glorified beermat anyway, so you're better off getting one that you don't mind ruining. Thats where I got mine anyway.

7. Ask the two terrorists from Glasgow Airport. They also have Diesel jeans!!
  8. My god, you're full of 'em tonight! :D
  9. Slater Menswear are usually good value.

They have a branch in Manchester, another in Bolton I think, Glasgow, London, Brum etc.

Slater's website
  10. Greenwoods are pretty good and they almost always have sales on.
  11. PMSL :D :D
  12. I have two, both from Charity Shops...........the badges cost more (much) than the blazers, .............errrrr! one has Bays badge tother KDG.
  13. nick one from your local derby & joan club. Or just dye your pyjamas black