• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Where can I get an Army running vest/shorts?

I'm in the TA and I do nearly all my competitive running for a civvie running club but I've been asked once or twice to run for my unit. Where can I get an official Army running vest and shorts?

Is there an Army running club which I could join as a second claim member?

Thank you for any help.

Handbag is right. There are clear rules regarding Army Representative Sport and, sadly, representing your unit is not Army Representative Sport. Perhaps you could get your unit to provide a Unit Strip. Or better still, get selected to run as part of the Army squad and then wear the Army strip.

Fair enough. A unit strip would be good enough - good publicity for the unit, which is the main reason I wanted it.

Thanks folks!

Latest Threads