Where can i get an aladdin flask?

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by here_be_mike, Dec 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey all. I spotted sombody on the ranges the other week with an Aladdni Flask i heard sombody on here talking about. It fits into the Ammo Pouch and the lid is hollow and can fit a small brew kit. Does anybody know where i can get one? The aladdin website is crap and the only things i can find on outdoor websites are the Aladdin mugs not the flasks. Little help please.

2. Shouldn`t be too hard,it is Panto season!
    Your description is a bit vague,as I have two Aladdin flasks, 1 Litre and 0.5 litre,but the top is a cup, assume you mean the Metal thermal mugs.
    Try any outdoor shop,the lifeventure ones are on of the better in myexperience.
    Hope this helps
  3. Boots.
  4. Don't the NAAFI sell them?
  5. Blacks maybe? Dogs bollo*ks piece of kit, dont leave home without one.
  6. Dunno. NAAFI bugged out of The Engr Camp at Waterbeach years ago. :wink: They were cr*p anyway..
  7. Have you tried www.michaeljackson.com? I understand from the press that he was fond of getting aladin...

mod alert!
  8. IT'S BEHIND YOU!!!!
  9. Just wait for the NAAFI Wagon [​IMG] to come along...

Always here to help...

10. Or just walk straight into any Robert Dias outlet.....plenty in stock
  11. You can get a bright pink one from the ARRSE shop if that sort of thing appeals, they also do green noes I believe.