Where can I get a Veteran Blazer Badge?

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by misssmith, Nov 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

I've been thinking about getting my dad a blazer with his regiment badge on but I have absolutely no idea where to look?!? He served in the Merchant Navy... can anybody recommend a website? That would be a massive help! thanks

2. Have you tried searching on Flea Bay? there are several Ebay Shops that have Blazer Badges, Regimental and Unit Plaques etc. just do a search in there and I am sure you will find what you are looking for, I would have thought you could get individual Ship Badges, do you know what Ships he served on?

Have done a very quick Flea Bay search for you, here you go:

MERCHANT NAVY BLAZER BADGE , ROYAL NAVY on eBay (end time 26-Nov-10 15:27:01 GMT)

3. What style blazer does he wear, something like this?

CRUISE-Image_0409%20-cropped.jpg

4. Thanks I'll have a look... It's a surprise so I'll have to have a chat with mother see if she can give me a bit more info...

5. I got an Embroidered fleece from these guys Military Clothing, for working on demolition. cheap enough and decent quality.

Lex

6. Thanks guys you've been a big help, had a look at Military Clothing and they seem to do what i am looking for, and the deliver aswell!

Thanks again

7. Good news then misssmith, although that link I added for Fleabay was the actual item you were indeed looking for... in general you can find most things on Ebay, from 'Genuine' - "ahem - cough" Flame Retardant Flight Suit & S6 Respirator worn by one of 'Them' during the Iranian Embassy siege, to SAS Exhaled Air and captured in an empty 58 Pattern water bottle...