• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Where can I get a military caracture done?

Hi all,

I'd like to present a 'military style' caracture to the unit I've just left as a thank you gift and was wondering if anyone on arrse could recommend somewhere where I could get it done?

I'm looking at getting the 7 lads in the office 'cartooned' onto a framed picture - if that makes sense!

cheers

I got a bloke to do our unit football team some time ago, his work was bloody brilliant, then I was in a position to ask him to come to a massive (300+ past and present WOs & SNCOs) regimental diner at RMAS, he could make a lot of money on the night, but in return would he be willing to sponsor the event for £100 up front (NAAFI Financial coughed up £300!), he said he would do the event but didnt want to pay to sponsor, so Im not going to give you his contact details.

However:

Try one of these

They usually need 3 photos of each person, one front on and one from each side.

Latest Threads