Where can I get a military caracture done?

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by headgear, Oct 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

I'd like to present a 'military style' caracture to the unit I've just left as a thank you gift and was wondering if anyone on arrse could recommend somewhere where I could get it done?

I'm looking at getting the 7 lads in the office 'cartooned' onto a framed picture - if that makes sense!

2. I got a bloke to do our unit football team some time ago, his work was bloody brilliant, then I was in a position to ask him to come to a massive (300+ past and present WOs & SNCOs) regimental diner at RMAS, he could make a lot of money on the night, but in return would he be willing to sponsor the event for £100 up front (NAAFI Financial coughed up £300!), he said he would do the event but didnt want to pay to sponsor, so Im not going to give you his contact details.

Try one of these

They usually need 3 photos of each person, one front on and one from each side.
  3. PM Arthur 3 Bums. If he cant do it he will know a man who can.
  4. Thanks a lot lads for the swift replies - I'll investigate the links you ve given me