Where can I buy?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bits, Apr 2, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Since there is a world of Subject Matter Experts out there....

    Where can I buy one of those roll-lock webbing belts that were popular pre-PLCE?

    I've looked everywhere online, but can't find one. Your bog standard search engine doesn't seem to be able to differentiate between a Ford Mondeo with roll bars, central locking and a cam belt, and what I'm actually looking for!
  2. A good place to start, if you hav'nt already tried is your RQMS/QM(T), they will be able to search on their MMPI disc, if its not on there then they should have a customer service phone number of someone who may be able to help.
  3. Cutaway

    Cutaway LE Reviewer

    Bits, try 'Troopers' on military road in Colchester, tel. no. 01206 511 268.

    They've got roll pin belts in plain webbing, '58 Patt and PLCE.
    If you're overseas they'll send the kit out to you.
  4. If you don't have any luck, HM Supplies have them. Take a look at this page for your nearest branch:

    I couldn't find them on their website but they certainly have them in the Aldershot branch.
  5. have a look on ebay - do a search for "sas" and "para" belt! or speak to a member of the RAF as they still use them...
  6. Thankyou all for the advice. You are a goldmine of useful information!