Where as the Down Blouse No front bums thread gone

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by blacky, Jun 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody having problems seeing the Down Blouse Bra defo no front bums thread, when I search it say's have not got permission.

Whats having
  2. some naughty civvie called joe, repeatedly put up front bum shots so the thread was deleted. However if you go to my profile and look for threads started there is a new one in there.

Obviously Wednesday is wanking night, have fun.
  3. Aye its recreation day.
  4. Oh the new Sports Afternoon for the modern Army? "Right chaps I'm off to surf ARRse, anybody seen me sock?" Sweet.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Too much gash on display, nearly 1000 pages and some goon messes it up.
  6. Lots of amusing arguments which, I assume, someone's eventually cried to the COs about.
  7. Except the mod that deleted it said he binned it because there are tits elsewhere on the interweb.

8. True - Rum Ration is gash.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. An Orwellian euphemism if ever I heard one. Soon it will 'confess' to harbouring politically incorrect text and images, polluting the thoughts of innocent pigeons, be declared an enemy of the Internet, and banished to the Mumsnet Archipelago, where it will be pixelated whilst trying to escape.
  10. So two of my fave threads have been removed for cleaning today?

Fuck this, it`s crap in here tonight, I`m off to the screws mess.
  11. So, to recap, the thread was kidnapped by the Mods, subjected to a cruel and unusual punishment before Forastero gave it a double tap to the back of the head and then Sixty and his posse buried it in a shallow, unmarked grave, never to be discovered. . .
  12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

My Moderators perform a thankless task and £52k p.a. a company Visa and a Vauxhall Vectra is not enough recompense to take a load of shit from the likes of you. A little respect for authority if you will. Without the rule of law we are savages. Savages.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Its been pulled.

The thread just seems to have disappeared however.