Where are you watching the final?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by big-timer, Oct 16, 2007.

1. I was insanely optimistic/am stinking rich and have a ticket.

2. I'm hitching my way to paris and will sleep in the gutter.

3. In the pub where I can crawl home in a sulk if we lose.

4. At home, I've a REALLY big telly.

5. I like football.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm off to paris to gamble the wife's savings in order to raise the money to buy a hooky ticket. Failing that, I'll just get hammered in the city, watch it on the big-screen near the Eiffel Tower and then go crawling round pigalle.

What is everyone else planning?
  2. Only a small telly but great "local" pub atmosphere with real rugby fans. The barmaid is supporting RSA but she doesn't understand.

3. Was trying to get to Paris myself but everything seems booked up.

Unless someone wants to car share?
  4. Trains and foot passenger on the Ferry Sir! It's the gold-plated solution as you can drink from the moment you leave your gaff, to the moment you return.

5. yeah I realise that, might give that a pop!
    Or as the poll says hitch it
  6. French France.
  7. The Rugby Bar - PARIS!!!!!!!!!!
  8. I've invited 8 "South Africans" and a couple of other Poms round to my place - if they can all get their lazy arrses out of bed for a 5AM KO.

Bacon & eggs washed down with a couple of pints of Tetleys! If we win it will be a long, long day!

9. At home, telly & fully stocked beer fridge - what more can you ask for....

Question though, In the event that we break the mould and retain the title, will they be allowed to fly the flag of St. George in celebration or will it be classed as racist and them all arrested and thrown into prison for inciting racial hatred ???
  10. Paris. But then I live here. And no I don't have any spare tickets. :(
  11. Got to go to a mess function but were all trying to sort out an escape commitee :x
  12. At work (subject to calls).
  13. At the match! Hitting the French websire at 0903 this morning worked. £250 each, robbing frogs

Now, getting there - if anyone has a windsurfer, rowing boat or goggles and dodgy trunks, please let me know
  14. Newcastle Falcons Club House for me and if that's full then Northern Rugby Club, might even take in the match in the afternoon leading up to it 8)
  15. In the doghouse.

It's my wedding anniversary tomorrow and I cancelled the table when Engerland won last week. Finally 'fessed up last night.

For some reason the offer of a takeaway and sitting watching a beered-up shouty bloke swearing at the TV didn't go down well. Mind you I have a feeling that that's not the only thing that won't be going down for some time...(sigh).