• Germany

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp? I was mobilised

• Course in Lieu

• Total voters
Where are you going on camp this year?

Ill be camping at the Isle of Wight music festival in a couple of weeks time.
Staying on a cheeky camp site just outside of Ryde. :D :D

msr said:
Where are you going on camp this year?
It looks like it'll be Op Telic for me!!

FBW

Old-Salt
Germany :!:

unless they decide to send me to make sandcastles :roll:

also hered a rumour that this will be the last germany ,cutbacks and all :(

iraq any body else coming

Somewhere wet and exposed to the elements. with bastard babies heads in abundance , and a water table 6" below the surface,.

Magic our Maurice :D

So your annual camp is in Burnley then :lol:

dfor said:
ill see you in August if youre still there, but you probably really wont want me to see you though (im a mortician) :wink:

Was due to go to the US as a treat after douing the sandbox last year. Budgets got and we get to stay in the UK. Never mind Im sure that we will be going overseas again soon!

we were supposed to have 2weeks sailing for all our hard work on moblisation but now we got 2weeks otterburn pre cambrian training
:cry: if they dont pay my bounty think i willstay home

dfor said:
I'm gonna be going - have you got your dates yet?

I done Iraq last year, and the Balkans the year before that, but I was thinking of volunteering for mobilising or FTRS. Are there still any vacancies for Afghanistan, don't think there's much for Sierra Leone? Trying to go someplace new. Still be the same crap I know. Not bothered about going in trade, Tiger Team? Shame they have cut FTRS FC & LC only HC and not many jobs at that. No X factor, still a fair wage though, £20k.

West coast of scot land, apperently , gaillochhead(sp) any one know it , experienced it, know where the nearest PUB, CLUB, Knocking Shop, telephone box( bound to be no signal for the mobile) Center of Civilisation is/are. All responses to me in a brown envelope marked "fcuked"
8O 8O 8O

Was in the sandpit Jan - Jun. Junior Brecon in Sept so Course in lieu I guess!

Pondering on weather to do yet another tour. That said, civi security work in Iraq looks quite appealing money wise, if not a tad dangerous. ecisions decisions....

black_taxi said:
West coast of scot land, apperently , gaillochhead(sp) any one know it , experienced it, know where the nearest PUB, CLUB, Knocking Shop, telephone box( bound to be no signal for the mobile) Center of Civilisation is/are. All responses to me in a brown envelope marked "fcuked"
8O 8O 8O
Avoid Gareloch at all costs.

It is the Arrse end of the world. No matter what the conditions are, the Camp Commandant I came across knows that summer lasts until around October and so there is no need to power up the drying rooms.

It is horrid. Wait until you tab up Little Africa in CEMO. Sorts the boys from the men and the men from their lunch

DO NOT GO THERE. IT IS SHIIITE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Latest Threads