Where are you all!

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Vowlesy, May 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I started playing second life about a week ago and I've visted the R n' R Island many times but never seems to be any one there! :D My name is Vezy Qinan by the way!

And Top job to the builders!

2. They're all away somewhere. It's called having a life i.e sex and beer.
    Suggest you discover it too you virgin.

3. This is all still new to me :D And I can multitask! ;)

4. Personally, I have enough interest with my first life, without making another one.

5. You obviously can't fuck or sup though.

6. Bloody 'ell, walked into this one didn't I.. haha

7. LMAO, everyone logs in at different times on there, bit hit and miss sometimes.

8. Personally I think the new Island needs a night of no-rules, no-holds-barred, no-permissions etc; invite as many as possible, play all the new games, lap-dancing avatars, decent music, parades... a bit of an SL Corps Day. Just a thought.

9. How absoluely freeking sad, that individuals have such crap lives that they have to invent pretend ones.

Just live one life mate, this aint no rehearsal!!

10. How absolutely freaking sad that you are still steeling oxygen....

TWAT!
    :x

11. Just 'cos it's not your cup of tea doesn't mean it's sad. It's harmless escapism, that's all!

12. And where have you been doomer? I want to give that penguin a good kicking :twisted:

13. Apart from sex beer and hardcore masturbation in the evening what else can i do apart from sleep? Nought (if the pubs etc are closed) so I can waste my oxygen in second life, CSS etc :) enjoy.

I cant get the hand of landing so ill have to give that a try for now

14. I've been there waiting to see my Penguin give YOU a good kicking!