Where are you all!

I started playing second life about a week ago and I've visted the R n' R Island many times but never seems to be any one there! :D My name is Vezy Qinan by the way!

And Top job to the builders!

Personally, I have enough interest with my first life, without making another one.

Personally I think the new Island needs a night of no-rules, no-holds-barred, no-permissions etc; invite as many as possible, play all the new games, lap-dancing avatars, decent music, parades... a bit of an SL Corps Day. Just a thought.

How absoluely freeking sad, that individuals have such crap lives that they have to invent pretend ones.

Just live one life mate, this aint no rehearsal!!

Outstanding said:
How absoluely freeking sad, that individuals have such crap lives that they have to invent pretend ones.

How absolutely freaking sad that you are still steeling oxygen....

TWAT!
:x

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Outstanding said:

Just 'cos it's not your cup of tea doesn't mean it's sad. It's harmless escapism, that's all!

Legs said:
Outstanding said:

Just 'cos it's not your cup of tea doesn't mean it's sad. It's harmless escapism, that's all!
And where have you been doomer? I want to give that penguin a good kicking :twisted:

Apart from sex beer and hardcore masturbation in the evening what else can i do apart from sleep? Nought (if the pubs etc are closed) so I can waste my oxygen in second life, CSS etc :) enjoy.

I cant get the hand of landing so ill have to give that a try for now

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bullet Sponge said:
Legs said:
Outstanding said:

And where have you been doomer? I want to give that penguin a good kicking :twisted:
I've been there waiting to see my Penguin give YOU a good kicking!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Intelligence Cell 0
msr The Intelligence Cell 14
R The Intelligence Cell 8