Where are we all from?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Beavers back off. I saw her first. @anniexo they're grooming you to become a Beaver. Here.
Do not pay no mind to the elderly Cav type @anniexo - it's a stunt he pulls with all potential Beavers....which isn't as bad as it sounds.

Alien's link will only take you to a Rick Astley song - don't go there!

Try this more pukka, gen and reputable LINKY - comes with a free bottle of Champagne*

* valid only within the City Limits of Torn, and for the duration of Christmas Town only . Your statutory rights are irrelevant in Torn until you reach Level 100 and are on first name terms with Collete

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Do not pay no mind to the elderly Cav type @anniexo - it's a stunt he pulls with all potential Beavers....which isn't as bad as it sounds.

Alien's link will only take you to a Rick Astley song - don't go there!

Try this more pukka, gen and reputable LINKY - comes with a free bottle of Champagne*

* valid only within the City Limits of Torn, and for the duration of Christmas Town only . Your statutory rights are irrelevant in Torn until you reach Level 100 and are on first name terms with Collete
Torn Beavers rock!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Aren't we all from Africa?....that's what I've been told.
I thought it all started in the Garden of Eden and all the paintings I have seen of that show a white dude and white female. Not sure where all the other shades of skin in the world came from!

Philosophically or geographically?

Aren't we all from Africa?....that's what I've been told.
Nice shooting, Trigger! I refer you to post #9.

As for Ritch, I'd take that introduction with a grain of salt if I were you. :nod::nod:

I'm Ritch, recently turned 30 from Sheffield. I'm a 6'5" bodybuilder fanatic who likes baking fluffy cakes with Justin Bieber riding a Unicorn on the top.

I'm into hand-holding, paper-folding, kittens and steroids.
I dated a girl from Sheffield once. The things she could do with a long neck beer bottle, etc. were remarkable. 8-O
Budgie Skateboarder Text.jpg

Latest Threads