Where are we all from?

I'm in South Somerset, 5 mins from RNAS Yeovilton. About 20 mins from Warminster and 30 mins from Taunton.

What about everyone else? Anyone local to me?

Just adding this post on the hope it will remove 'Swinger' from my profile!
If that's you in the photo, you might want to let us know your phone number. Just to be friendly like...

This isn't going to end well but I'm game.

I'm Ritch, recently turned 30 from Sheffield. I'm a 6'5" bodybuilder fanatic who likes baking fluffy cakes with Justin Bieber riding a Unicorn on the top.

I'm into hand-holding, paper-folding, kittens and steroids.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Morning Afternoon Mum.
Afternoon Khaleesi.

@anniexo

The_Snail beat most of us to it. [ she's a carer] As per the post above, you might wanna spend have already spent 5 minutes browsing through that thread.

Hi all, new on the site. Keen to meet new people who are in the forces. I am in South Somerset.
dated Saturday 12:00

try a bit of amplification such as:

Hi my name is anniexo, longtime lurker but no Service connection as such, a bit bored looking for a chat.
I'm 8'3" inches tall which makes going out a pain, a retired steam-welder from Chorley now living the highlife in Gussage St Michael.

Forever West.
My accent is exotic and I drive a truck.
It's true, she does....but only when Mom let's her out to play in the yaaaaaad....

1542718776534.png

Afternoon Khaleesi.

@anniexo

The_Snail beat most of us to it. [ she's a carer] As per the post above, you might wanna spend 5 minutes browsing through that thread. try something like

Hi my name is anniexo, longtime lurker but no Service connection as such, a bit bored looking for a chat.
I'm 8'3" inches tall which makes going out a pain, a retired steam-welder from Chorley now living the highlife in Gussage St Michael.

It's true, she does....but only when Mom let's her out to play in the yaaaaaad....

View attachment 362611

I get pretty decent mpg btw!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
The real questions we should be asking ourselves are:

Why are we here?
Where are we going?
Are you a sinner?
Have you let Jeeebus into your heart?
Tell us more about that sinning - any good ones?

The real questions we should be asking ourselves are:

Why are we here?
Where are we going?
Are you a sinner?
Have you let Jeeebus into your heart?
Tell us more about that sinning - any good ones?
You forgot:

Tell us about your amusing PIN and how you came by it.

Latest Threads