Where are they now?

Prob been done before but here goes, i will start!

Red Leader, OC 4 AES..Left about 02/03 and went to Ireland..

Safest place for him would have been civvy street!

Where is he now?

i give up................................................................................where is he????

P

PrinceAlbert

Isn't he in a bar with Gold leader, on a planet far far away supping a beer, and still telling stories to the new recruits about the time he single handedly destroyed the Evil Empire, and the Death Star?

W

wevers

Didn't Gold leader get destroyed protecting his wingman whilst trying to "Stay On Target"??

PrinceAlbert said:
Isn't he in a bar with Gold leader, on a planet far far away supping a beer, and still telling stories to the new recruits about the time he single handedly destroyed the Evil Empire, and the Death Star?
Well hopefully he is on a planet far away! Prob gone bact to the planet he was born on! :D

Count.Dracule said:
Prob been done before but here goes, i will start!

Red Leader, OC 4 AES..Left about 02/03 and went to Ireland..

Safest place for him would have been civvy street!

Where is he now?
Which one? Tsui Choi flew as Red Leader at the Battle of Kamino. During the Battle of Yavin Garven Dreis served as Red Leader. During the Battle of the Ison Corridor, Luke Skywalker flew as Red Leader. Up till 2 ABY, Lieutenant Commander Bakki Sourthol was Red Leader, commanding an X-wing squadron on Fakir Sector. During the Battle of Endor, Wedge Antilles flew as Red Leader, commanding the squadron formerly flying as Rogue Squadron.

They're all MPGS now.

Count.Dracule said:
PrinceAlbert said:
Well hopefully he is on a planet far away! Prob gone bact to the planet he was born on! :D
Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

Gundulph said:
The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.
a bit like options for change that has destoryed the army. :x :wink: :x :wink:

I have a friend who is a "Gold Commander" in the police - which apparently means they can authorise ARTs to shoot people - does that help?

PrinceAlbert said:
I know of the "Gold Run", which is in Paderborn/Sennelager still I believe?
Are you sure?

I thought the Gold Run was what happened at the culmination of Blockbusters. "I'll have a 'P' please Bob" etc :?

I heard last year that Red Leader (ex-OC 4 Sqn) is now an airline pilot flying for some African (Morroco, I think) commercial airline. He did a couple of years as Loan Service in Oman and learnt to fly while he was there. Scarey!!

Solid_Shot said:
I heard last year that Red Leader (ex-OC 4 Sqn) is now an airline pilot flying for some African (Morroco, I think) commercial airline. He did a couple of years as Loan Service in Oman and learnt to fly while he was there. Scarey!!
Very Very scarey :omfg:

i have heard of lads having the odd golden shower.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Intelligence Cell 0
msr The Intelligence Cell 14
R The Intelligence Cell 8