Where are they now?

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by Count.Dracule, Apr 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Prob been done before but here goes, i will start!

Red Leader, OC 4 AES..Left about 02/03 and went to Ireland..

Safest place for him would have been civvy street!

Where is he now?

2. i give up................................................................................where is he????

3. :? Dunno, thats why i am asking!

4. Isn't he in a bar with Gold leader, on a planet far far away supping a beer, and still telling stories to the new recruits about the time he single handedly destroyed the Evil Empire, and the Death Star?

5. Didn't Gold leader get destroyed protecting his wingman whilst trying to "Stay On Target"??

6. Well hopefully he is on a planet far away! Prob gone bact to the planet he was born on! :D

7. Which one? Tsui Choi flew as Red Leader at the Battle of Kamino. During the Battle of Yavin Garven Dreis served as Red Leader. During the Battle of the Ison Corridor, Luke Skywalker flew as Red Leader. Up till 2 ABY, Lieutenant Commander Bakki Sourthol was Red Leader, commanding an X-wing squadron on Fakir Sector. During the Battle of Endor, Wedge Antilles flew as Red Leader, commanding the squadron formerly flying as Rogue Squadron.

They're all MPGS now.

8. Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

9. Quite possibly?

Apparently there are more than one??

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_Leader

10. a bit like options for change that has destoryed the army. :x :wink: :x :wink:

11. What the Feck are you all on about.
    Gold leader runs one of the SBS assault team silly.

12. I have a friend who is a "Gold Commander" in the police - which apparently means they can authorise ARTs to shoot people - does that help?

13. I know of the "Gold Run", which is in Paderborn/Sennelager still I believe?

14. Are you sure?

I thought the Gold Run was what happened at the culmination of Blockbusters. "I'll have a 'P' please Bob" etc :?

15. :? Should of known that this thread would deviate :?