where are the rest of the Corps?

it seems to me that this board is populated by only a hand full of peeps from one or two units
have the rest of the corps not heard of this facility or are they just too busy to be messing around at work??

Not at all they are well organised and are happy in their work !!!

or perhaps they just can't use a computer ?
seems like its just a few of us techies and IS Ops that post on here

Now that's exactly what I'm looking for - a real man, who can type as well as look good in a uniform!

Come on over, 749 :-*

and bend over the nearest chair.....

then stand by for a sh*gging from 16 SR management.  

I can guarantee u will feel used, abused, disorientated and well and truly rogered from behind  :'(

I think 16, 7 and 280 all seem to have far too much time on their hands...they all seem to be able to post at will during work time.  

Of course this is actually part of my job description.... ;)

Having access to the net whilst being instructed on the wonders of Cisco Routers is my excuse....given the choice, arrse.co.uk and jmeeting.com win every time... anyone wanna talk IP Extended Access Lists....and sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

N

Nigger28

It wasnt that boring!  I know there is a condition called "convoy cock", but "class room cock"? It was a first for me!

It's 01.37 am whilst I write this reply. I am not on shift, I just enjoy the site.

If I want to go on during the day, its not whilst I am at work, too busy for that.

I may be sad but this is during my leisure time.!!

Dont think this site it very well advertised, I only found out by accident when a mate mentioned it. seems word of mouth is how its getting advertised. As well as you techs and IS types posting there is a few of us YofS types keeping our finger int he perviable pie!!!!!!!!
8)

we have a link from our team site but then that site is only linked from our personal sites and back from here!! :oops:
still word of mouth brought us here in the first place so its not doing too badly!

749 said:
it seems to me that this board is populated by only a hand full of peeps from one or two units
have the rest of the corps not heard of this facility or are they just too busy to be messing around at work??
FEAR! Fear based on the knowledge that this site is not as unofficial as some think!! Details of all individual comments posted on this site are collated and appear with your CR/OJAR when being considered for promotion!!!
Grown - ups are frequently briefed on the issues and comments.

Big Brother IS watching you!!!!!!!