Where are the great England goalkeepers going to come from?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Ventress, Apr 19, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

The fact we are having to chose our 3 'top' (I use the terms very loosley) keepers from the bottom 4 of the Premier League and top of the Div 1, how far will England get in Euro 2004?

2. Who else is there to choose from? If all the top clubs are going to buy players from abroad, there is no choice but to pick from the 'lower' clubs.

Jast becasue they play for a team that is not in the top of the top flight, doesn't mean that they are crap.

Its about time SGE tried out some other players as the ones that he has at the moment do not really seem up to the job.

3. Qman

I'm sure you used to have an Everton avatar. Is that correct?

4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I doubt it very much Mr Coc&.

Unfortunatley I've been a Gooner since Charlie George was making Wembley look untidy winning us our first Double. In fact I even suffered the humiliation of Swindon doing us in the League Cup in the late 60's.

5. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Quite agree Gizz, you make do with what you have to chose from- but as I asked where are the Tournament winning keepers coming from? Taylor of Arsenal are no where near ready.

Trust me David 'Calamity James' is bobbins.

I'd go with Nigel Martyn, at least he has plenty of practice!

6. Nice to see Green from Norwich getting a call even if he did not play, though I doubt that he will get the call for Euro 04, bet it will be the same old faces to put in the same old tired performance.

7. Who gives a flying fcuk? :roll: