Where are next trache of AMS TA coming from?

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Ventress, Aug 21, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Just a thought, where are they coming from? For Op Telic 3, 4 and 5?

I cant make it, I have to do my hair! If I had some!

2. No one seems to know or they would have replyed by now. But it could be just a trick and the AMS has an ace up its sleave.

THE HOME GUARD (stupid boy Pike) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

The day the AMS has anything up its sleeve will be the day! Luckily they can call on you Cpl Jones when you hand your puttees in, you will enjoy Telic 6!

4. with the draw down there will not be the same numbers needed but yes it will be a problem I would say alot of Tellic one hands will be called ot before the year mark of them being returned from theatre.
    The regulars though are in no shape to provide extra manning

5. a lot of old n bold wouldnt mind-but they would have to pay us at our current pay scale.
    perhaps too expensive for them.

6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Nice to see a three year old thread bumped!

7. nearly as much interest this time round as well!

8. **Cough** 5........

9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Yes I usually use 3 instead of 5.

10. Why does that not surprise me

11. force of habit within the G4 world

ha ha

12. 4 that would be between 3 and 5 EFP wasnt it marvellous

13. The next tranch of AMS TA are being assembled as we speak.

The Op (Op LATEX) began a few weeks ago. A load of 4-tonners with the driver armed with a Government Procurement Card have been touring the sex shops of the UK and the Low Countries buying up every available blow-up sex doll they can find. Rumour has it, they've even accepted a few that needed repairing or cleaning out first with a wet wipe but hey ho.

A team of people have been inflating them at RTMC, Chillwell before Phase 2 at Strensall where they have a red cross painted on them with.

They have a number of advantages. You can f*** 'em about as much as you like. And with the "Marc Almond" device, they can have all the cream sucked out of them dead quick for a smooth turn around.

By releasing the airvalve and pointing them in the direction of the UK, they don't need to the Crabs to fly 'em back, undergoing decompression on route.

Simple. Effective. Cheap. And good for morale but medically, not very good.