• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Where are my medals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I might have been given an O2 tag, for reasons only the mods know and "Disgruntled from Basingstoke", but I have donated a shite load of dosh, time, and effort to ARRSE over the last few years.

Can I have my medals back please? Especially the big shiney one? I have said sorry.

Sluggy xxx

I tend to agree with Dale. This would be like someone getting fizzed before the man and having their gongs taken away, as has been discussed in some threads. Mayhaps put the tag in the avatar area. Just a thought. :?

minister_doh_nut said:
Dosh perhaps, time and effort I could argue with
I must have been at the wrong Ashtead then, and didn't give anyone floor space. Thank goodness I haven't got a car, else I would be driving people around for stuff.

Tut tut, I must try harder.

minister_doh_nut said:
Cheap shot to drag that into it........ shouldn't be surprised though.

Fred West got his D of E gold..... we should excuse everything else?
If you paid more attention to real life, and not the internet or Cait, it hasn't just been Ashtead. Cheap shot? I think not.

You are the one bringing real life onto the internet, its a few pixels on a tele screen....... If you did such a valued job at Ashtead (in the real world) it doesn't mater what your avatar says does it?

I do pay attention is real life, hence me being well off and well hung, cait also gets pested in the real world aswell as accross the internet

Self praise means fcuk all

minister_doh_nut said:
You are the one bringing real life onto the internet, its a few pixels on a tele screen....... If you did such a valued job at Ashtead (in the real world) it doesn't mater what your avatar says does it?

I do pay attention is real life, hence me being well off and well hung, cait also gets pested in the real world aswell as accross the internet

Self praise means fcuk all
So - where are my medals then?

When you decide to put your big boy shoes on and ban me, do I get my money back? Looks like you are the "Daddy" at the moment RHM. Do you boss the other mods around? I bet you steal their pocket money and threaten to get Bickies onto them.

Are you the Phil Mitchell of ARRSE?

Dale the snail said:
When you decide to put your big boy shoes on and ban me, do I get my money back? Looks like you are the "Daddy" at the moment RHM. Do you boss the other mods around? I bet you steal their pocket money and threaten to get Bickies onto them.
So you want a refund then you'll do one?

I don't steal pocket money, they give it willingly

'kin hell, I've only just noticed that. One of the more deserved O2 tags though I must say and about time you gobby obnoxious git. Yes I know what I'm like so don't bother answering.

Dale the snail said:
OK, I might have been given an O2 tag, for reasons only the mods know and "Disgruntled from Basingstoke", but I have donated a shite load of dosh, time, and effort to ARRSE over the last few years.

Can I have my medals back please? Especially the big shiney one? I have said sorry.

Sluggy xxx
Dale you should be totally ashamed of yourself asking for your medals back .
You are lucky that what you did have not been made public .
It makes no difference how much money you have donated to this site .
You have done something wrong for you to be warranted with the 02 tag and you should be man/woman enough to say you are in the wrong .Anyone can say they are sorry ,But now you have been disgraced you have to earn respect once again and learn from your mistakes like everyone else who have done things wrong and try and make am mends .

I'd love to know what is going on in chat at the moment seeing as how the slug is in there. :D I reckon it'd be rather entertaining, but, alas I can't on this dinoputer.

kissy said:
Dale the snail said:

Sluggy xxx
Dale you should be totally ashamed of yourself asking for your medals back .
You are lucky that what you did have not been made public .
It makes no difference how much money you have donated to this site .
You have done something wrong for you to be warranted with the 02 tag and you should be man/woman enough to say you are in the wrong .Anyone can say they are sorry ,But now you have been disgraced you have to earn respect once again and learn from your mistakes like everyone else who have done things wrong and try and make am mends .
Boys, nathan/chubb/code.

You don't know what it is for, so shove off. Bed time for little men!!! Stop texting me for info. You ain't going to get it.

down_under said:
I'd love to know what is going on in chat at the moment seeing as how the slug is in there. :D I reckon it'd be rather entertaining, but, alas I can't on this dinoputer.
It's OK, I am not in there anymore. MiB hoofed me again. Second night running and no warning (fancy that). Apparently I should go and smell some flowers.

So - these medals?

Bambi said:
Go on, it is (or was) Agincourt Day. Give the slug her shineys back.

Muttley approves.
Muttley was a secret codename between Trevelez and I. Apparently I used to snigger like Muttley at his crap jokes.

They were crap jokes though!

Sluggy xx

Medals will be restored once I get a general vote of approval from the mods for a removal of the O2 tag. Also any new user registered to replace the objectionable Dale would get them (the medals not the o2 tag).

Supporting the site is appreciated - it's what keeps it alive, and long term users equally so. In this case they kept back the o2 tag for too long.

Thread locked because it is very dull and there is nothing to be argued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads