Where are my fit soldiers??

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by itsforcharidee, Oct 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So my other thread got deleted, not sure why. Anyway, please re post all your useful advice here.

Much appreciated xxx

And my other sensible thread has some requests for help if you could take a look. Ta

2. Hiding tonight I see.

Ok to summarise,

looking for people to attend a charity ball www.thecitycares.co.uk

looking for someone that will be a master of ceremonies in exchange for a free ticket

looking for people that have links to injured servicemen charities as I have a table of free tickets donated by one of the sponsors

looking for contacts at london regiments

looking for contacts to donate prizes particularly a day training with the army etc if that would be possible??

Thank you guys...

3. Still hiding today??

Thanks to those who got in touch by PM.

4. Hi mate, good work. As an amputee and a member of BLESMA, I would love to attend. Only I will be on a three month contract in the Falklands flying south next Sunday.

Have you contacted BLESMA? Contact Frank Garside on:

officemanager@blesma.org

He may be able to fill your table of wounded serviceman for you!

5. FFS! Give Nelly the sheep my regards - she is the attractive one with the little pink bow :twisted: The highlight of that sh1thole tour was me landing back at Brize and the handle falling off my briefcase - and the Duty Free was inside the fecker and it smasheh :evil:

And good work on the charity thing as well - as you can see I'm not in civilization.

6. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Rickshaw, you've never been civilised. :)

7. I am, I am - (hissy fit!) :D

8. Thank you will email now.