• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Where are ARRSERS going on holiday this year?

Me, I'm off to Sunny Spain on the 15th of June, don't ask me where, Ms Duke booked it, I only paid for it. I think it is near Marbella. Ms Duke had the cheek to say, "I'll bring the spending money" great thanks love, its all inclusive, Sly Tart. She says 200 quid will be enough, she will bring back about 180 quid of that the tight cow. 8)

Yannie, when you are in Cyprus go visit Curium Beach near Episkopi. There is a nice big cliff there, where people para-glide, go throw yourself off it without a chute :twisted:

I'm off to Oz in October. Starting at Darwin and working our way down to Sydney. Sounds cool, but deep down, I'm going to miss Tenerife this year. Sad tacky tart! 8)

Latest Threads