Where are ARRSERS going on holiday this year?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ducati916, Jun 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Me, I'm off to Sunny Spain on the 15th of June, don't ask me where, Ms Duke booked it, I only paid for it. I think it is near Marbella. Ms Duke had the cheek to say, "I'll bring the spending money" great thanks love, its all inclusive, Sly Tart. She says 200 quid will be enough, she will bring back about 180 quid of that the tight cow. 8)
  2. Me, Mrs Veg and little Veg are going on a beano to Italy to meet up with some friends.

3. Dozy will be holidaying in sunny-bloody-England! Work THAT one out! :? (Luckily my weekends are spent on tropical islands, huh! 8) )
  4. South Tenerife August and Eire September and Christmas.
  5. well i am off to cyprus

6. Do us a favour and see if you can hook up with some Greenjackets while your out there will you ....
  7. I'm going to Fishgaurd
  8. Yannie, when you are in Cyprus go visit Curium Beach near Episkopi. There is a nice big cliff there, where people para-glide, go throw yourself off it without a chute :twisted:
  9. I'm off to Oz in October. Starting at Darwin and working our way down to Sydney. Sounds cool, but deep down, I'm going to miss Tenerife this year. Sad tacky tart! 8)
  10. Walking in exmoor
    Annual camp in devon as well good planning :cry:
  11. Wont be going anywhere. Been promised an exciting trip to the sandpit again next year though.
  12. Ah, the green, green grass of home, look you.
  13. I'm going to ultimate-force.co.uk and I'm gonna shit in their slippers while I'm there :D
  14. Guarding fish; you call that a holiday :twisted:
  15. Olu Deniz in Turkey for the past 3 years but a couple of weeks timeshare in Spain for us this year.