Where are all the Raghead lover's......

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Letterwritingman, Jun 21, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Arabs.........do what for us? How many Crusaders have left these shores in the last 850 yrs. Feck em off.........they cant call racist anymore they have lost the highground......Arabs however have blown up the streets of London and killed Foreign nationals on our streets ....... They and I use that term deliberately..............are Tribal......feck they are still killing each other in Basra............even worse they are beheading people on the web..thats what they want us to see....imagine being stoned to death...anyone remember the video "Execution's" They were lesser then........they are still not civilised:evil: :evil:

2. you been drinking again LWN?

3. wasent this mesage ment for mill com :lol: ?

4. LWM's got a point. At their best, the Saudi "authorities" are incompetent, lazy, arrogant and obstructive. On a bad day, for anyone who has experienced it, it's usually much worse. The whole kingdom's an oil-fired time-warp pile o' sh*t. Our mistake was not taking control of the oilfields during the embargoes which followed the 1973 Yom Kippur war. We at least had the military resources to do it then.

5. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

I can't help but feel the difference between Africa and the middle east is that the ME has lots of oil without the nice jungles. Oh and SA never had lobbyists like Israel has lobbyists.

6. Africa has gold, diamonds(they funded the Congo wars), vast reserves of oil off the coast of Angola and Mozambique and a shed-load of rare minerals crucial for the computer and nuclear industries. It also has plenty of lobbyists. And greedy, corrupt heads of state.

Don'ty be too hard on Israel. They can be heavy-handed in urban combat, but so can the Spams. Bear in mind they've had to fight for their very existence since 1948, outnumbered by the surrounding Arab states. The Israelis only have to lose once and it's all gone. It's a small country with a lot of courage. good luck to 'em.

7. Points for clarification please...
    We are a multi-racial society, why do you feel one group; one ENTIRE group has contributed less?
    The crusades are hardly a good example of our conversion skills now are they?
    No one group should ever hold the high ground, nor anyone opinion dominate it either, that's the beauty of communication.
    Arabs and Irish and a few other militant groups,
    Tribal? Have you ever visited London? Everyone is tribal, I never felt Scottish until I got here!
    Back to the Irish and executions that still carry on...
    As pointed out by another member the pictures of the soldiers who got caught up in the IRA funeral are horrific as well, if the net had been a medium then no doubt they would have made it on.
    Stoning to death is not exclusive to Islam; research on this one I think is called for, look under the Law of Moses. Or PM me. I’ll find a fuller version for you.
    Many nations consider others to be uncivilised. Does that make them so?

8. A drink fuelled rant.......hence the lack of clarity in the initial post :oops: But the sentiment remains the same. :evil:

9. STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! STOP IT! Alright, no one is to stone _anyone_ until I blow this whistle. Even... and I want to make this absolutely clear... even if they do say, "Jehovah."

:lol: :lol:

10. and can you now justify the points?

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HO-VVVVVVVVV-Ah!!!! 8)

11. Mission acheived .................. :wink: :twisted: :twisted:

jjjeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

12. mmmmm......Arabs.....the only race to go from barbarism to decadence without actually passing through civilisation

13. Only the royals. The rest never passed "go" on the barbarism board or picked up their 200 Riyals. :wink:

14. stone her!!!! she said jehovah!!! :wink:

15. I'll have one large rock and two bags of gravel, please! :lol: