• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Whence the battlefield

Interesting comments, and I wonder if we will ever get a similar organisation here.

As an aside, whenever I read management type reports that say how brilliant the organisation is, it normally turns out that they are not aware of all the problems. One invariably surfaces within a few days, only to be hushed up as quickly as possible.

bullet_catcher said:
Interesting comments, and I wonder if we will ever get a similar organisation here.

As an aside, whenever I read management type reports that say how brilliant the organisation is, it normally turns out that they are not aware of all the problems. One invariably surfaces within a few days, only to be hushed up as quickly as possible.
My rule of thumb is that any organisation that feels it has to tell you how good it is is quite the reverse. Genuine quality doesn't need to be polished.

Latest Threads