When your parents are absolute twats ...

Toppet

Old-Salt
Who calls their kid 'Hobbit', that's just asking for them to be bullied at school

So presumably their parents were twats and they're just carrying on the family tradition

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
What's the odds they're vegans, activists, love Jeremy Corbyn and voted remain?

Who calls their kid 'Hobbit', that's just asking for them to be bullied at school

So presumably their parents were twats and they're just carrying on the family tradition
I bet you find that 'Hobbit' is in fact the Hon Ms Rosemary Smythe-Cribbanham, who relies on daddy and mummy for her monthly 2-thousand quid stipend.

Didn't Viz do a comic strip about stereotypical lefty alternative-lifestyle ******* like these two wastes of DNA?
Yep.
The Modern Parents.
My friends looked just like them - it was quite amusing.
Especially as he was the most politically incorrect chap ever, and worked at the local nuclear power station!

Chef

LE
Mother Hobbit Humphrey, 38, and father Jake England-Johns, 35, who live on a houseboat in Keynsham, near Bath, said they are currently dressing 17-month-old Anoush in both boys and girls clothes.

Is that actually her full name, these days it's so hard to be sure.

As for dressing it in both boy's and girl's clothes not a bad idea on a houseboat in the autmn/winter period but won't it get a bit hot in the warmer weather?

what'll probably happen is the kid'll push back and self style themselves into a misogynistic racist
And before you know it they'll be a Labour MP

And before you know it they'll be a Labour MP
They are used to working in a circus.

Saw similar on the canal on Sunday. Bloke looked like Ian Andersen circa 1970, but with a Robin Hood hat and no flute. Kids looked hallucigenic. Oddly the missus looked OK.

Water pikeys. It’s where the new hippies meet the old hippies who didn’t die before they got old.

LJONESY

On ROPS
On ROPs
what'll probably happen is the kid'll push back and self style themselves into a misogynistic racist
It is comforting to know other countries have wackerdoodles that are just as bad, as the ones we have in America.

So can you folks refuse vaccinations on your side of the pond?

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Honestly though...

There are good people out there who deserve to bring a kid into the world, saving thousands for IVF on the off-chance they might just get lucky...

Then you get new age chick pea eating cunts with heads full of custard being allowed to breed and subject their offspring to a life of confusion and undoubtedly, abuse.

Nature is messed up.

ETA: Her real name's Nicola Chantal Annette Humphrey

Last edited:
It is comforting to know other countries have wackerdoodles that are just as bad, as the ones we have in America.

So can you folks refuse vaccinations on your side of the pond?
yup. although i think there is growing pressure to stop them (as in non-vaccinated wont be allowed into school etc.)

i was semi-serious though. i know a couple of parents who didnt want there daughters to be girly girls or whatever and tried to encourage gender neutral toys etc. Both of these little girls now look like they stepped out of an advert for the Disney store and the parents havent a clue WTF happened.

even personally i'd say i never really told my sons there are boys toys and girls toys but the eldest (6) still seems to have come to the opinion that there certainly are. i can only guess its because girls toys are crap

Latest Threads