When your own Polls don't embolden your virtue...Hehe ;)

Her arse crack and cleavage must smell like the laundry hamper after a particularly fast-paced cup final.

This site needs a vomit button.

Nah, knowing your tastes, she's a mere lightweight (and with better dress sense) than:

View attachment 327396

Wordsmith :-(
I have standards, (honest) & that odious, thieving, meloderous, chancer would best benefit from an empty 7.62 bullet casing being hammered through the back of her skull.

Shag it I could not....

I don't think size will come into it
I expect the only cock she likes is freshly imported from Calais or other exotic parts of the world.
No white privileged male will be getting near her thank fcuk.
I was walking through Grey's Monument in Newcastle at lunchtime earlier this week and spotted 3, yes 3 white heffers walling about with various designer dole shopping bags being carried by exotic boyfriends who looked fresh off the boat, tapping away on their mobiles.

I mean, I heard HMG were desperate to attract a high birth rate amongst the indigenous population but these fellas looked sick of their lives and quite frankly I think this takes the piss, These birds will never encourage them to work when they are getting 3 courses of Greggs, 3 times a day on the backs of the taxpayers.
The future looks to be expensive after the deficit has been recently curbed.
Hello square one, long time no see :x

Nah, knowing your tastes, she's a mere lightweight (and with better dress sense) than:

View attachment 327396

Wordsmith :-(
I would add some photoshop finesse to the picture and post it up but I am paying 12% more for the police this year to kick doors in for tax payers doing such things.

Hint: "british passport in her hand" or "Wanted: child minder for teenage girl" sign

It's started another one, I'm now convinced it's a joke profile

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I&#39;ve decided the hold another poll as people didn&#39;t know what they were voting for last time. It&#39;s a hypothetical question to test your moral fibre: If you could eliminate one thing from existence, what would it be? Answer honestly please.</p>&mdash; Edith Llwellyn-Holmes ✊ (@CorbynistaEdith) <a href="">22 March 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Trump emphasised. She's read Karl Rove's doctrine on push-polling, clearly.

It's started another one, I'm now convinced it's a joke profile

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I&#39;ve decided the hold another poll as people didn&#39;t know what they were voting for last time. It&#39;s a hypothetical question to test your moral fibre: If you could eliminate one thing from existence, what would it be? Answer honestly please.</p>&mdash; Edith Llwellyn-Holmes ✊ (@CorbynistaEdith) <a href="">22 March 2018</a></blockquote>

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
I'd vote Islam, just to wind the left up, but I don't have a Twatter account and it's not that important to me to faff about with creating one.

I've got a life.

Unlike the majority of twats who tweet.

Piss funny. The delusion continues. She's one of those who can't comprehend anyone having a different point of view to their own.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Medic_Cop22 Current Affairs, News and Analysis 8
dingerr The NAAFI Bar 64
exbluejob The NAAFI Bar 456