When your own Polls don't embolden your virtue...Hehe ;)

Did you really know what LGBTQIAPK was without googling, | didn't have a clue and thought I knew modern anocryms
POOF is easier to remember how to spell.

Muncher of the rug.

...and every male within 100 miles breaths a sigh of relief that she'll never take a shine to them.

I get genuinely confused. Man has gender reassignment op, then enters into a civil partnership with a woman.

How does that work? A lesbian trapped in a man's body? What designation does that relationship ship come under? Are they both lesbians at that stage.

It really is beyond my comprehension at the moment. Anybody explain, without taking the piss, too much?

I get genuinely confused. Man has gender reassignment op, then enters into a civil partnership with a woman.

How does that work? A lesbian trapped in a man's body? What designation does that relationship ship come under? Are they both lesbians at that stage.

It really is beyond my comprehension at the moment. Anybody explain, without taking the piss, too much?
Either way, it's a pretty rats bit of kit.

Ask @Legs .

I wonder if she takes it ***********?
Not even the world's most well-endowed man sports an erection long enough to touch her ring through the depth of her butt crack, let alone penetrate it!!

My gut?
Cheeky ******. I'll rest it on the small of her back while I smash her chocolate starfish until it resembles a blood orange.
Do you honestly think that there would be a discernible part of zhe/zhers anatomy that could answer to the description ‘small’?

How big Is your cock?

I don't think size will come into it
I expect the only cock she likes is freshly imported from Calais or other exotic parts of the world.
No white privileged male will be getting near her thank fcuk.

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersexual, Asexual, Pansexual and Polygamous, and Kinkiness.

I've no idea what any of the above means, except I'm pretty sure lesbianism is like buying an electric train set. You get all excited but then find out there's no plug. Gay means you're happy, Queer means strange.

And finally, Asexual means like me, you're celibate, spend your spare time watching rugby, getting drunk and masturbating... Don't get nagged and have excesses of cash to spend.

Single then.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Medic_Cop22 Current Affairs, News and Analysis 8
dingerr The NAAFI Bar 64
exbluejob The NAAFI Bar 424