When your own Polls don't embolden your virtue...Hehe ;)

One of her posts:

Great to see #housingdiversityday trending. We need more houses for people of colour, migrants and the LGBT+ community. Too many privileged white families with just one or two children occupying 2/3/4 bedroom houses. Imagine how many more migrants we could fit in a 4 bed semi?
It's like shooting rats in a barrel.

"Too many privileged white families ..."

Racist much, the fat slag...?

Everyone who disagree's with her is a Nazi.
Yet she's urging her followers to troll W.H. Smith and Waterstone's for selling books she doesn't like or to help overturn the Brexit vote
Strange view on Nazism some people

Everyone who disagree's with her is a Nazi.
Yet she's urging her followers to troll W.H. Smith and Waterstone's for selling books she doesn't like or to help overturn the Brexit vote
Strange view on Nazism some people
Indeed; it seems you can't be anti-Fascist without being, er, erm - a Fascist.

Perhaps someone with more time than me might post a link to this thread where the turgid fucked-up bitch might find it...?

Perhaps someone with more time than me might post a link to this thread where the turgid fucked-up bitch might find it...?

But only before confirming that she has a safe place to run and hide in of course. Wouldn't want her getting all upset now, would we?

Mind you, it'd have to be a big safe place to get all that blubber in.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
PS. What is LGBTQIAPK, is the fat mess dyslexic too?
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersexual, Asexual, Pansexual and Polygamous, and Kinkiness.

I've no idea what any of the above means, except I'm pretty sure lesbianism is like buying an electric train set. You get all excited but then find out there's no plug. Gay means you're happy, Queer means strange.

And finally, Asexual means like me, you're celibate, spend your spare time watching rugby, getting drunk and masturbating... Don't get nagged and have excesses of cash to spend.

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersexual, Asexual, Pansexual and Polygamous, and Kinkiness.

I've no idea what any of the above means, except I'm pretty sure lesbianism is like buying an electric train set. You get all excited but then find out there's no plug. Gay means you're happy, Queer means strange.

And finally, Asexual means like me, you're celibate, spend your spare time watching rugby, getting drunk and masturbating... Don't get nagged and have excesses of cash to spend.
Does Polygamous mean you like them in all shapes and sizes?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Medic_Cop22 Current Affairs, News and Analysis 8
dingerr The NAAFI Bar 64
exbluejob The NAAFI Bar 366