When your own Polls don't embolden your virtue...Hehe ;)

View attachment 327227

This is hilarious, stupid lefty bint!

The timeline of comments is priceless.
Get stuck in, I still don't think she has got the message yet.

Source
What an excellent result!
The joy of seeing someone deliberately not put left ring extremism as an option despite putting right wing extremism only to have islam come out on top!
I can almost see islam being included purely for balance to make the anticipated 'right wing' votes have more credibility :)

you'd think she'd learn to spell her surname correctly?
A typical pale, male and stale oppressor remark. Zhe/Zher is allowed to be anything she wants or you will be guilty of a hate crime!

Sort of thing that’s handy to hang overboard when alongside.
Slight adjustment for nautical reality...

Everyone knows you throw Tom Hanks overboard when the Somali's rock up.

Tragic that she comes to arrses attention after the sad passing of Prof Hawking, the one man with the brainpower to calculate the theoretical number of pints before you would.
And that's all it would be - theory. There isn't that much beer in the universe.

Maybe, she meant to put Judaism rather than Islam.
She didn't have to, her love of Corbyn and Pro-Palestine stance is code for just that

Capture.JPG

What a fat fuckin mess. IS that a real account? Scarcely believable.
It looks like it is.

You have to love the Free Speech bit. Creates a poll, doesn't like the outcome and then apologises for one of the choices. Surely not adding is would be be Anti-Free Speech?

PS. What is LGBTQIAPK, is the fat mess dyslexic too?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
She's tweeted Sadiq himself to get rid of the poster as it's demeaning to those who aren't a size 12, whereas herself is a size 12 x 12!

Pro gamer? Code for on the dole, lounging about in dressing gown watching TV and slaughtering mountains of Greggs in 'free' housing.

She didn't have to, her love of Corbyn and Pro-Palestine stance is code for just that

View attachment 327260

It looks like it is.

You have to love the Free Speech bit. Creates a poll, doesn't like the outcome and then apologises for one of the choices. Surely not adding is would be be Anti-Free Speech?

PS. What is LGBTQIAPK, is the fat mess dyslexic too?
She's a "pro-gamer." Or, in English, "I spend every spare moment sat on my arse in front of the XBox, with a take-away."

Edit: bollox and buggery! Beaten to it!

Is she one of the two remaining female Northern White Rhinos?
(Topical).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Medic_Cop22 Current Affairs, News and Analysis 8
dingerr The NAAFI Bar 64
exbluejob The NAAFI Bar 384