When your exes become friends......

...apparently my last two are friends now. Even close ones. And to think that just a year or so ago they hated each other. I am still in touch with my last one as we still have some shit to sort out, this came out earlier today when she was asking me about stuff which I never did mention to her.

I guess I do drive two enemies together into peace. I should work for the UN.

Anyone else had this situation?

p.s: both of them are Kiwis! Well...one is a Kiwi and the other is a Kiwi/Aussie. Sweet as!

...apparently my last two are friends now. Even close ones. And to think that just a year or so ago they hated each other. I am still in touch with my last one as we still have some shit to sort out, this came out earlier today when she was asking me about stuff which I never did mention to her.

p.s: both of them are Kiwis! Well...one is a Kiwi and the other is a Kiwi/Aussie. Sweet as!
You're thinking about a threesome, aren't you?

Long ago ex got back in touch. Recent ex was looking for a job.

Long ago ex employed her. Recent doesn't know that her boss is the one I spoke about, but long ago does know the connection.

Both have just lost their jobs due to a carp company, both whinging, but I really want to tell recent who her boss is.

Heading to the nearest monastery.

They're scissoring each other whilst discussing your tiny genitalia.

Skin the whores immediately.

My ex hated my previous ex with a passion. She had never met her, never had anything to do with her, but because ex was a neurotic, psychotic hose beast, she thought I still had a thing for previous ex (which I didn't) and was going to get back with her (which I wouldn't). So crazy bitch ex low level stalked previous ex. Fecking mentalist that she was.

They're scissoring each other whilst discussing your tiny genitalia.

Skin the whores immediately.
But film the scissoring and post it on here first, OK?

My ex hated my previous ex with a passion. She had never met her, never had anything to do with her, but because ex was a neurotic, psychotic hose beast, she thought I still had a thing for previous ex (which I didn't) and was going to get back with her (which I wouldn't). So crazy bitch ex low level stalked previous ex. Fecking mentalist that she was.
Same here. My last ex thought I still had thing for the one before, even though I explained to her that the reason I text her from time to time is to get hold of the money which she owed me (a good few grand!). I did see the previous one from time to time as she used to live with her brother who is a good friend of mine so used to run into her when I went to meet the guy. So my last one used to get all riled up when she knew I ran into her.

And that's what is surprising that these two decided to hook up as friends. Was tempted to ask why but then decided to say f-it, I couldn't care less.

If a Geezer is on friendly terms with his Ex Dorises.... then he has a choice of who to shag.....!!