When you think of the Army..

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by RoyalEngineers, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Depressed, because you think there's something in your way

2. Excited, as you just can't wait!

3. Anxious, you just don't know what to expect!

4. Annoyed, because of something in the past that's holding you back!

5. Frantic, because you can't do enough to prepare yourself and keep wanting to find out every eve

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Okay, this is for people wishing to join. I'm wondering how you feel the majority of the time when you think of the Army and the road up to joining.. I hope all things are covered pretty much, i'm just interested in how everyone else feels.. pick the one that MOST applies to you.
  2. :D excited excited and excited but hate the wait :x
  3. Excited definately.
    Just hope i get in! :S
  4. I can't wait, I really can't!

When do you go in, RoyalEngineers?
  5. you will def wait and wait and hurry up and wait,, thats what the armys good at waiting
  6. excited but very nervous about my itnerview tomorow, i dont wna fcuk it up
  7. I put excited I can't wait for a career in the army, but also worried more about the medical than the selection because I've been deffered before and it's devastating and you can't do anything but wait i.e. to heal, to fix by doctors etc but I'm confident because surely if I sorted the only 1 thing wrong last time, which just required 2nd opinion because there was actually nothing wrong with me turns out but it's just annoying I vote for army doctors get rid of these private guys:p lol but really I can easily see me doing 22 years...

I guess I'm also pissed off I applied like May... :x If they send you back on something that is written on your file why send me up to selection??? lmao

Infantry! :)
  8. I'm excited, even about the fitness preperation and assesment day that im going to this Saturday. :D
  9. Im excited, cant wait to go to Harrogate in January!
  10. First one at the moment as i still got to do my lung function test.
  11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

That will change once you get there :D
  12. And whys that then? I take comments like that with a pinch of salt.
  13. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

You've still got to learn the banter bit I see.

Well it's not the nicest place in the world to be and although training can be fun you will be working your nuts off. But you will see every inch of it thats for sure, several times no doubt.
  14. Same as, same as.. is that spirometry right? :?

So, the answer is, i'm not in, or near in, infact, there's months infront of me :D
  15. I'm really excited, got my selection at lichfield on the 25th of this month! bit nervous about the medical as don't know how indepth it is lol but iv been waiting since may which is a pain, ad now iv bee told its not until Feb il go to winchester! :(