When you Really. Really, Really think They cant do anything

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Transformer, Jul 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know we've had threads for weeks saying "When you really think they can't do any worse"

STAZI

No so much creaping insidiousnes, more a headlong rush towards how can we Fuck off the population in our last 12 months.

prepare to have your Belief Beggard.

2. 1984 anyone???

In all honesty, im game for this, I have some rights tw@s for neighbours, only to happy to get the cnuts done.

3. They're known as Inoffizielle Mitarbeiter 1 in 66 of the GDR civpop apparantly.

4. A friend of mine is coming back to the country for the first time in 28 years. She's really looking forward to it, but between CCTV cameras barking orders, the police in black combat fatigues, random stop & searches, covert surveillance for the pettiest of offences, the curtain-twitchers watching, ID cards, DNA databases, the 'pre-crime' child register and that's just scratching the surface... I don't think she'll recognise the place.

6. You can and should anyway if they're out of line. A financial incentive only encourages people to report things that aren't problems for their reward. Quite what they think this will do to public morale, I've no idea.

This Government is being run like a gang.

7. Thats because this government is full of commies and won't be happy until their Stazi are working properly.

Just take a look at which groups and parties the members of the cabinet (and the whips etc) used to belong to.

Even our Tony was a fully paid up member of the CND (funded by the KGB allegedly) even though he denied it.

8. Just as the country falls to chaos...................................
    enter stage Left to save the country, the Dark Lord Mandelson bwaa ha ha haaaaaa. Watch that space.

9. With the Neighbours I have, I can honestly say this does'nt go far enough; give me a Gat and immunity from prosecution for any Wet Work carried out in the line of duty. I'll save the country a fortune in court fees as well as making the Gene Pool significantly cleaner... :twisted: 8)

10. I think you're missing the point. This isn't being introduced to help you fight crime. This is designed to raise funds by encouraging your chav scum neighbours to grass/stitch you up for the pettiest of mistakes - thereby earning the Government a nice fat fine from your back pocket.

11. The next step will be to add the reward costs to the fine the guilty parties incur.
    The really sad thing is that there are people out there who will think this is a great idea.

12. The chavs will be all over it like flies on sh*t.

13. Yup. And another nail is driven into the coffin lid of this once great country.
    If there is any justice in this world than Brown and Blair will be made to pay for what they have done. Never happen unfortunatley

14. Oh, I get the point all right. This country is the worst kind of Police State, where the criminals can break the law with immpunity, while the law abiding majority are targeted. :evil: :x

15. Jagman, there is no Justice.

There's Just Us. :evil: