When will we see Pakistan feel America's Vengence

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Henno G, Sep 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hopefully sooner the better for all concerned you can't keep kissing the arse of a 2 faced regime soley because you need them as a destination stop en route to Afghanistan ..something will have to give !!

We all know that the 2faced scum have been aiding the soap dodging manky mob for as long this conflict started ..and for that dump to have bragging rights of kickin the Russians and then America and the ROW isn't something i am prepared to accept that on any level .

Were gonna have to give them a smack that regime is and always have been taking the constant piss .
  2. Attacking a nation that has nuclear capability, due to a rogue element is a bit silly I think. All they need to is knock the ISI on it's head (easier said than done, I know) and things will become a lot more stable in that part of the world.
  3. Much anger in you I sense.
  4. You are Talking about The US here, right?
  5. They are already training........

Attached Files:

• bik.jpg
      File size:
      54.5 KB
  6. Nevermind this is India...
  7. It would be interesting to get RayC's views on this, he being a former Indian Army officer!
  8. How long would it take ISAF to starve to death or be forced to withdraw by any available air if 'we' were stupid enough to start a war with Pakistan?
  9. View attachment 51650
    Is that the Daal helmets?.
  10. Third World dipsticks. Ve hef vays of making you kiss der carpet.
  11. Rayc

Rayc RIP

Never will Pakistan see the same.
  12. How about Bradford?.
  13. Come on "Rayc", what are your views on the possible/probable duplicity of Pakistan, or at least parts of their Army/intelligence services, in dealing with or even supporting the Taliban/Al Quada/other Islamic fundamentalist groups, whilst pocketing billions of $'s in aid from the USA & the West!

14. Marvellous. One nation in thrall to Islamic fundamentalists, the other in thrall to Christian fundamentalists, both nuclear armed and you're using words like 'vengeance'. I take when you suggest 'we' give them a smack, you mean anybody but you?