When will the 90's come back into fashion?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by LordVonHarley, Aug 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just had "The Best of the Word" playing in the back ground as I revise for a job interview and I'm suddenly a wash with memories of my teenage years. Danni Behr Mmmmmmm.
    1995, aged 16, was my first foray into drinking in a real pub of a Friday night, being invited to house parties by my big sisters friends, getting drunk on Guinness Enigma. Malabu and coke was seen as a sophisticated drink. Smoking Lucky Strike cos' I did not want to smoke hash. Snogging mates sisters. Boob's. Boob tubes........ Boobs.
    My fashion sense was good, DM's of various styles, Steel Toe, Ox Blood. A load of shocking shirts, USA Flag shirt, Surf shirts, Hawaiian shirts, Grunge T's, Ripped Jeans and board shorts. Where did it all go wrong??????

I think I'm having a mid life crisis and I want the 1990's back.

I feel a reunion with my old mates are on the cards quickly followed by a major bender.

Todays fashion is fvcking shite and the youth culture suck the cum stains off a Dutch whores gusset.

2. The 90's were rubbish, bring back punk rock, ska, 250cc motorcycles on L plates and Sally James.

3. That made me go all fuzzy and warm inside!

4. Negitive Ghost Rider. Samatha Janus and Game On all the way.

[​IMG]

5. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

you tried DMs these days? they make 'em out of spit. last pair I bought and wore every day fell completely to pieces after 3 months. it's been Caterpillars or nowt round this neck of the woods since.

I had some shocking haircuts then as well. quiffs, skinheads, undercuts... didnt get my hair cut at all between 1991 and 1995 mind...

6. That just gave me a hard on :aww:

7. The nineties were full of stonking hardonizers.

1. Those tight tube dresses.
    2. Jaw length hair with a side parting.
    3. Really long hair with a side parting.
    5. Messily put-up hair
    6. Dangly earings
    7. Girls with messily put-up hair in tight jeans and loose shirts.

Absolutely disgusting.

8. In 1995, and after years of buying Regaine, you became resigned to the fact you were baldy and got the barber to shave off the comb over?

9. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

In answer to the thread header:

Never!

10. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

The fast show men behaving badly quality house music holidays in Ibiza fast motors designer clothes shit loads of money yup I fucking loved the 90's

11. Did they abandon the use of the comma in the 90's?

12. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

rumbled. shite. :(

13. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

well, you did have the legs for those dresses to be fair. I just couldnt carry them off.