When will racist Europeans elect a minority to lead them?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Virgil, Nov 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I say as I look down from moral high ground I've not stood on in years.

:p

2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

When the Sexist Yanks vote in a splitarse :)

3. :?

"America and England are two nations divided by a common language."
    - Oscar Wilde or George Bernard Shaw

EDIT: OK, got it. Took a few minutes.

4. We've still got 99 days to rip the p*ss Virgil :D

5. Disraeli. Jew. 18something-or-other. Beat you by a century or so. Beat you by a hundred years - was there anything else you dirty colonial? :wink:

6. A Jew? Borderline...maybe...

White male though ethnic...I think...don't know getting dizzy from the thin air...been awhile...

7. Dodi Fayed? He got to pork the other half of the 2nd in line to the throne.

8. Didn't we have asian MP over 100 years ago? Not too long after the yanks had to have an internal war to stop slavery?

9. James I?

10. Virgil: go back onto a Euro-weenie forum if you wanna impress someone, little brother! :wink:

11. Well over a century ago. Erm but not sure if a practising member of the Church of England can be described as Jewish based on his birth and ancestry. Note: Occasionally us dirty colonials read books when there is nothing better to do.

12. Well, Hitler would have considered him Jewish, mate.

And (see above) we had a split arres b4 you so ner ner ner!

:)

13. Dadabhai Naoroji was Britains first asian MP in 1892 when he became the Liberal MP for Finsbury Central.

Mancherjee Bhownagree became Conservative MP for Bethnal Green in 1895

14. Why should skin colour come into it?
    Should be best Man or woman for the job regardless of race.

How many people in the US voted for Obama simply because of his skin colour? Many probably have no idea about his policies.
    Now if you voted for Obama just because he is 1/2 black you therefor voted against McCain because he is white, now that is racism in my book (or does it only work the other way round?)

15. we currently elect minorities, but not racial - people whose school fees as children were more than most people in the UK earn - Blair(Fettes?) and the current leader of the opposition (Cameron) who went to Eton.