When was the last time you cried?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Snail, Jun 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For me? About 4 minutes ago when I watched Ben Parkinson carry the Olympic Torch.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Schindlers List when it came out - Can't watch it anymore. I can be a sensitive little soul at times.

3. Stop being a gobshite. I know your phone number.

4. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

A day or so ago, when I saw this poor little girl,one leg in plaster and the other in a caliper. She was also blind, yet as she held a cute and fluffy white kitten, her smile was so dazzling it could blot out the sun.

But she was ginger.

• Like Like x 4
  5. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

10th Nov last year day I had to put my old gal to sleep after she lost her fight with heart failure one of the only tims it's acceptable for a man to have tears down his face

303037_10150389883518685_919111249_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Ms Skid2 announced we were going to Stormont tomorrow. To see Her Maj and Phil. No sooner had I done the Aw FFS and she snapped 'You're going'

7. It's got a cracking shower scene.

• Like Like x 3

8. Obvious who wears the tweeds in your house then...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

I took a girl I liked to see that on a date. Not the brightest move I've ever made but hindsight is always 20/20.

10. Monday morning.

11. I laughed at the bit where Amon Goethe (spelling?) popped the KZ with his hunting rifle.

The other bods in the cinema weren't impressed and I was in ill-odour with The Scary One for days after.

12. "Hostel" or "The Devils Rejects" would've been better.

13. Tears are the best lubricant.

14. Ben Parkinson, fine. Olympic Torch, so chavtastically dull and inane I want to cry every time there's a "new" angle about its turgid progress.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Did you skip it, or chuck it in a layby?