When was the last time you cried?

For me? About 4 minutes ago when I watched Ben Parkinson carry the Olympic Torch.

Schindlers List when it came out - Can't watch it anymore. I can be a sensitive little soul at times.

I was warned to have a box of Kleenex nearby when I watched it, good thing too, I wanked all the way through it.
Stop being a gobshite. I know your phone number.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
A day or so ago, when I saw this poor little girl,one leg in plaster and the other in a caliper. She was also blind, yet as she held a cute and fluffy white kitten, her smile was so dazzling it could blot out the sun.

But she was ginger.

10th Nov last year day I had to put my old gal to sleep after she lost her fight with heart failure one of the only tims it's acceptable for a man to have tears down his face

303037_10150389883518685_919111249_n.jpg

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Ms Skid2 announced we were going to Stormont tomorrow. To see Her Maj and Phil. No sooner had I done the Aw FFS and she snapped 'You're going'

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Schindlers List when it came out - Can't watch it anymore. I can be a sensitive little soul at times.
I took a girl I liked to see that on a date. Not the brightest move I've ever made but hindsight is always 20/20.

I was warned to have a box of Kleenex nearby when I watched it, good thing too, I wanked all the way through it.
I laughed at the bit where Amon Goethe (spelling?) popped the KZ with his hunting rifle.

The other bods in the cinema weren't impressed and I was in ill-odour with The Scary One for days after.

The only (note pretentious use of bold) time it is acceptable for a bloke to cry without loosing his 'Nails' status is immediately after any severe injury to the cock and/or bollocks. Crying may only be allowed for the duration of the hunched over cupping your damaged man-veg stage, by the time you are upright or you are rolling around on the floor squealing (which is also acceptable in this case) then the crying should have ceased.

Any other attempt at an excuse for crying and the forms immediately get filled in for the huge tube of "No more nails" and commemorative 'Shirt lifting, pork sword gobbler of the year" plate (with faux gold leaf inlay) is filled out and faxed to the medals office Toute de Suite!

Just watched the clip of Ben Parkinson, must admit it got a bit dusty but found it uplifting, thanks for pointing me there Snail.