When Walting isn't harmless

I would suggest that being a nut job led him to be a walt and to (alegedly) start a fire. Being a Walt wasn't dangerous, just a symptom of a deeper problem.

Apparently her ex was a sapper and he walted it up to be the hero of the day...

Mr Webb claimed he had served for 16 years in the Parachute Regiment in Afghanistan, Rwanda, Bosnia and Somalia.

He wanted to be a ‘brave soldier rather than a boring ordinary man from the Isle of Wight who drives lorries’

Miss Catch said Mr Webb eventually confessed his Army career was a fantasy but kept up the pretence to her family and even to paramedics and a police officer after the fire
Plod await CPS's answer on charging

Tbf coming from the isle of wight would give him gills and webbed feet hardly normal:)

Just noticed this ancient thread... I worked with the guy until recently. He’s still walting as an ex-para even though he’s been exposed. Some people can’t face the truth I guess

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Just noticed this ancient thread... I worked with the guy until recently. He’s still walting as an ex-para even though he’s been exposed. Some people can’t face the truth I guess
Cheers my daily outrage quota has been filled for today. I will get right on it tomorrow though honest