When the hairs on the back of your neck tingle

My brother in law 5 times wed, ended up with his first girlfriend from school. His 4th on the day he hot hitched said in his speech " this is my 4th, looking for 5 " I bet his hair was up that night :eek:

On leave 98 and mates stag do in Glasgae, much necked and end up with 4 muckers searching for the next wet and we wander into the wrong bar, all turns a bit nasty for 5 yorkshire squadies on the piss then one of the fattest hairyist of glasgeas finest WPCs happen by and sorts in with a snarl to the assembled Celtic fans. Reader, I shagged her...not ESP but she did have a damn hairy back, and everything else. So much hair..shudders.

On leave 98 and mates stag do in Glasgae, much necked and end up with 4 muckers searching for the next wet and we wander into the wrong bar, all turns a bit nasty for 5 yorkshire squadies on the piss then one of the fattest hairyist of glasgeas finest WPCs happen by and sorts in with a snarl to the assembled Celtic fans. Reader, I shagged her...not ESP but she did have a damn hairy back, and everything else. So much hair..shudders.
Was this WPC called Bernard?

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not hairs on the back of my neck but similar.

My doris sometimes goes temporarily blind, and I can always feel when it's about to happen by pulsations in my urethra.
Spooky.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I never really trusted the wiring in my fridge, it kept making all sorts of weird buzzing noises and arcing in the night so that's why I always kept two packed suitcases by the front door of my 9th floor flat. Proved myself right in the end as well.