Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

When the boat comes in...

GrizzlyPanda said:
sfub said:
Fantastic; a series from my youth is currently being repeated on "Yesterday" at 4.00pm

James Bolam looking VERY young as Jack Ford.
Feck James Bolam, look at Susan Jameson (works together with Bolam in New Tricks nowadays) - she wasn't half bad.

Congrats, you've just won the 'I'm the last person to know Bolam and Jameson are married' competion and claim my £10 and a bottle of Newcie Brown...!

StickyToffeePudding said:
GrizzlyPanda said:
sfub said:
Fantastic; a series from my youth is currently being repeated on "Yesterday" at 4.00pm

Feck James Bolam, look at Susan Jameson (works together with Bolam in New Tricks nowadays) - she wasn't half bad.

Congrats, you've just won the 'I'm the last person to know Bolam and Jameson are married' competion and claim my £10 and a bottle of Newcie Brown...!
Refer to my previous you twat :D

WTBCI was a cracking series. Watching 'New Tricks' the other might reminded me of how good an actor JB really is.

('New Tricks' is one series franchise I'd love to see the making of - I bet Bolam, Armstrong and Waterman have a great laugh making it.)

GrizzlyPanda said:
GrizzlyPanda said:
sfub said:

Fess up you raving hermer, you din't know it, you know you didn't know it! :D

GrizzlyPanda said:
GrizzlyPanda said:
sfub said:

I know I know you know I know, because I wanted the minx for myself :(

GrizzlyPanda said:
TheIronDuke said:
sfub said:
Work together? They've been a real life couple for years! Got a daughter iirc.

The Soup Dragon and Kim Bassinger have a daughter? I feel betrayed. I may need a little sit down.
That'll be a bloody mix. Can imagine the sex 8O

Is Kim Bassinger one of the people on the Dragon's Knobs forum as mentioned elsewhere on ARRSE? I think we should be told.

GrizzlyPanda said:
GrizzlyPanda said:
GrizzlyPanda said:
sfub said:

Knew you were a hermer, only a gay would call James Bolam a 'minx' :D

JoeCivvie said:
GrizzlyPanda said:
TheIronDuke said:
sfub said:
Work together? They've been a real life couple for years! Got a daughter iirc.

The Soup Dragon and Kim Bassinger have a daughter? I feel betrayed. I may need a little sit down.
That'll be a bloody mix. Can imagine the sex 8O

Is Kim Bassinger one of the people on the Dragon's Knobs forum as mentioned elsewhere on ARRSE?

Now, it's a long established fact on here that I'm a bit thick, but the visuals from that are making my head hurt....

GrizzlyPanda said:
GrizzlyPanda said:
GrizzlyPanda said:
sfub said:

Knew you were a hermer, only a gay would call James Bolam a 'minx' :D
The old boy has experience, have to hand that too him. Grrr :twisted:

TheIronDuke said:
TheIronDuke said:
sfub said:
Well, I'm doubly pleased... The Clangers website has just brought back many happy memories. Chuckling away at the Britishness of it all....

Arrgh, The Clangers! Best thing on the planet apart from that episode in the toilet with Kim Bassinger at JFK all those years ago.

All right. Why do the Clangers talk in that weird squeaky noise? Eh? Cos I know the answer. Go on. Ask. You know you want to. Ah, go on, go on....

ask.

ok........ why?

Glad you asked. Its becuse The Clangers live on the moon. And the moon has no atmosphere so they cant talk like we do.

So they communicate using MAGNETIC RESONANCE.

Hence the weird squeaky noise.

Thats gospel. Ask a REME or a baldy from GCHQ.

As a baldy from GCHQ, I can verify that this man is talking from his hoop.

Bill Twonk (Mrs)
Cheltenham