When should you allow yourself your first (alcoholic) Drink?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Rajaz, Sep 16, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On Holiday .. 10ish, depends on the hang-over from previous night. (Rajaz).

First Date?

On a Promise .. or at least a promise of a BJ for the guys or c*********s for the girls?

Maiden speach in the House of Commons?

Any speach in The House of Commons (Charles Kennedy, only)?

Before a mission in Iraq (USA pilots only)?

Before Passing Out Parade?

After Farting in front of Her Majesty The Queen?

2. 0705, preferably before getting out of bed. :D

3. if the suns coming up thats usually good enough for me :p

4. Didn'tz realisssssssse there wassssssss a time limit... hic :oops: :oops:

5. I live in the land of the midnight sun. Pisshed all summeer and move south in the winter :D

6. If you are a jumped up Premiership footie player you normally have your first drink just before getting in the drivers seat of your Austin Martin/ Ferrari etc. Mind you it can only be pink champagne because most teenagers from council estates drink it prior to becoming famous :D

7. Can't ever remember starting but "sleep" usually tells me its time to stop.

8. I'm with you on that one

9. I think I was eight when I had my first alcoholic drink. That seems to be a sensible time for a first drink. I haven't had my last drink yet so I can't really answer the question.

10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

You dirty Necroposting bastard! How many fucking years has this laid in its grave?

11. Tes but he's right.

12. Thanks BiscuitsAB. It is the subject's tenth anniversary and I thought that as we had just celebrated (very well) the New Year, now was a good time to find out if it still lived. And you have proved that it does; fantastic, brought to life like a vampire. I wonder just what is the oldest ARRSE post that can be brought back to life? Anyone got any ideas?

Oh, and by the way.....seeing we have juniors listening, 'tut tut, language! Might have to wash that naughty naughty mouth out with soap'.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  13. Almost a dickhead, err, decade, hic . . .

14. Was that the booze your "Uncle" plied you with before using you as a cock socket?