When not to kick a football!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Bugsy, Jul 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A group of German artists decided to celebrate the World Cup by spreading 16 footballs around the streets of Berlin. Some were chained together, some were hung on chains over walls and some were placed on the pavement with a ring around them saying: "Can U Kick It?". Well, two young Berliners did just that. The problem was that the footballs were filled with concrete and weighed about 20 lbs apiece. Now two of the artists have been arrested and charged with GBH.

Here's the story (in German - I couldn't find it in English anywhere) There are also a few piccies of the footballs too.

I know I really shouldn't, but I found the story hugely amusing. If I'd seen one of these Krauts take a runup and swing at one of these balls, I just know I would've collapsed with laughter. :D :D :D

2. this story was in nuts magazine the other week except someone was trying to pass it off as themself.

brings a funny image to mind though, dickhead. :D :D :D :D
  3. I find that the worst time to give a football a hoof is right after you've accidently locked your keys inside it. Fortunatly the last time it happened a policeman was walking past and managed to use a coathanger to get them back out.
  4. OK, i'll ask it.

How the fcu... no, more importantly, why the fcuk did you put your keys inside a football :?

edited to add:
    What kind of chuffing football comes with a padlock :? you sure you haven't got your car and ball mixed up?
  5. Wah!
  6. Grrr, pesky kids. :D
  7. B E A UTIFUL :p
  8. :D :lol: A round of aplause!

T C
  9. d r just spilt my pint all over the place.
    that was fcuking brill.
  10. Not sure whats going on here? i get pmsl and lol but wah?
  11. A WAH is.....................................................................

Nah, couldn't bring myself to do it :D :D :D
  12. i will tell you what a WAH is ready

sorry i cant nether
  13. wasn't really worth trying but you never know eh?
  14. A WAH is when you say the obvious and most certain answer to a question.

Scenario: Stood with back to football pitch, knowingly you ask, "where is the footy pitch?" your friend retorts, "behind you". WAH!!!