When Mongs Go Bad

I think you are fibbing

priceless badskills not video it , just showed missus it, not impressed
:thumleft:

minister_doh_nut said:
I think you are fibbing
MDN's only jealous because hes not allowed on trains without an adult

I remember when i was a kid we used to go to place called Chapel-St-Leonards, just out side Skegness on holiday. We stayed at the same place year in year out (as you did in them days). It was a rectangle complex that has big houses all round with the usual swings, pool, putting green cr*p that used to entertain us when we were young in them days.

One house on the complex was solely for our drooling friends, number 7. I'll always remember this as my parents used to threaten me and my 2 brothers with being sent there when we misbehaved (which was often).

Anyway, you can imagine the fun we used to have with a group of maaalllaaaring idiots for me and my bro's to play with.

My younger brother is scarred for life because of one incident, they still scare him to this day. He's the good looking one of the 3 of us and attracted the attention of a huge fcuking fat dribbling fe-mong that used to stalk him wherever he went. You have to bare in mind he was only about 9 at the time and the mong must have been about 15ish.

The 3 of us were just playing about one day and decided to set my brother up. We approached said mong and promised her a kiss from my brother if she wanted it. Fcuk me! you'd have thought we'd offered her a balloon from the reaction, it was well chuffed.

Anyway, we bided our time and pounced when he least expected it, pinning him to the ground. The moonhead moved in with a speed that was uncannily freakish for one so huge. She jumped on astride him doing a proper maaalllaaaring sound.

She then proceeded to snog the sh*t out of my poor bro as we held him down. My older brother then noticed her tongue, it was fucking minging, huge welts and cracks in it, it was fcuking horrible. So, as decent brothers do we got her to stick it out, showing my unfortunate brother, then told her to lick his face. As she was slobbering away me and other bro let go and ran off howling with laughter.

Problem was youngest got her off and placed a well aimed punch right in her nose which just seemed to explode with claret. Off it ran back to No7 screaming and slobbering away. Fcuk me if the lot of them didn't come piling out of the house (about 10). They ran all over the complex trying to get us but we just took the p*ss, letting then get within reach then putting a burst on so the fat fcukers could not get near us.

At one point i ran out of the complex with 3 just behind me. They stopped dead on the line of the exit as if stopped by some force field (they weren't allowed beyond the exit), boy did we take the piss out of that fact. Problem was we still had a week and half or so left, good fun though doing an "Escape and Evasion" from a bunch of mongs for that length of time.

Feck me they get everywhere! I now work in a tech support detp for a Internet company the was two mongs in for a ob interview yesterday!

"Hello,I have a problem with my internet!

"MMmmmlllllaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

spike7451 said:
Feck me they get everywhere! I now work in a tech support detp for a Internet company the was two mongs in for a ob interview yesterday!

So no change there then!

backstabbin said:
After a bit I needs a urine so wanders of down the train. On the way back, gets to the sliding door into our carriage and there’s Jellyhead leaning out of his seat dogging up the Wife’s skirt. I runs down and tells him he’s a dirty tw*t and if I catch him again, mong or not, he’ll get a slap. He gets up, nearly in tears and goes off for a p*ss (or a wnak).
What a lack of compassion. You should have offered him a turn on your insensible missus, if only to allow him to feel normal for a few spastic moments.

She never would have woken up, and you could probably claim it back as a charity donation.

Wija72 said:
spike7451 said:

So no change there then!
They must've jot a job as they're back today!
In the canteen today,one of them was looking at the vending machine lovingly.......Must be the glass!

Now this is bad of me , yeterday a bunch of mongs were debussing and getting ready for the shopping trip, one had a zimmer type frame , with 2 small wheels on the front legs, pi$$poor design as the mong shuffled forward and the wheels caught in the gap between the slabs he went face down, bounced Mlaaaaaarrrr, and I burst out laughing , a bit too loudly . Thankfuly my wheelchair has a fair turn of speed ,exit left.
WW

ugly

LE
Is there a pecking order amongst the challenged in life, does being a raspberry ripple score higher than a window licker?
perhaps we should establish this, I'm sure 94 as he is compus mentis most of the time would like to think he is more valuable than a Variety bus full of red ballon spotters!

wheelchairwarrier said:
Now this is bad of me , yeterday a bunch of mongs were debussing and getting ready for the shopping trip, one had a zimmer type frame , with 2 small wheels on the front legs, pi$$poor design as the mong shuffled forward and the wheels caught in the gap between the slabs he went face down, bounced Mlaaaaaarrrr, and I burst out laughing , a bit too loudly . Thankfuly my wheelchair has a fair turn of speed ,exit left.
WW
Now that really had me peeing myself :)

Well done WW !!!!