When is initial reserve pay

Hi I am at the start of my recruitment process and went to my first drill night tonight.

By the sounds of it getting accepted at assessment centre etc could take a good few weeks.

Are the drill nights until I'm fully on board expected to be no pay? There could be quite a few of them before I'm fully recruited.

Your unit’s recruiting/training team should b3 able to give you a definitive answer.

Back in the mists of time when I joined, you were paid from attestation and got back pay for any time before that date.

Hi I am at the start of my recruitment process and went to my first drill night tonight.

By the sounds of it getting accepted at assessment centre etc could take a good few weeks.

Are the drill nights until I'm fully on board expected to be no pay? There could be quite a few of them before I'm fully recruited.
Same as the answer above, you will be getting in it backpack.

As for any other answers it took me MONTHS to get paid but you will get it.

Bear in mind it is in your interest to clear my Alpha and Bravo because as you go up your pay increases etc

Good luck

Your pay won't start until you've been attested, which only happens when you gone through assessment, passed medical etc so really you shouldn't be expecting anything as technically until you are attested you're not officially part of the mob, but good luck and all the best.

Latest Threads