When in Rome...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by devilish, Jul 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Good for the authorities. People forget that when they are abroad they are embassadors for their countries and should attempt to fit in where possible, abiding by not only local customs and rules but also to expectations (the good ones!).

Shame on these two, particluarly the female.
  2. Yeeh! Stoopid Wiman!! ...... Appologies to all the fair Ladies on this Website... I meant to say about the Lady who was caught sh*gg*ng on the beach!!!

Wow! :?
  3. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Dubai sounds cracking though "all you can drink brunches" followed by a first date shag. Sod Zurich for "top of the quality of life index"...
  4. The man she was caught with should face some kind of fine owing to his lack of taste in women.I have thought long and hard about this,and no I wouldn't.
  5. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Fined: 2 slabs. Take the prisoner away Ahmed
  6. No sympathy whatsover. When you go another country then you live by their rules. If you dont tough sh1t. Still good job she didnt go to the Greek Islands!
  7. Yes, you would...by the power of:

8. To get to the head of the queue for a Darwin Award she should try that in Iran
  9. No need to wonder. Just another fcukwit Brit. expat in Dubai with no regard for local custom or hazards.
  10. I'd not be boasting if I said I'd bedded more than a handful of 'abstract' looking women when under the influence of alcohol.
  11. Is Dubai one of those places where adultresses get their ribs tickled with a heavy leather being swung by someone with a copy of the Koran held under his armpit?

And no, I wouldn`t either - and as an ex-coach driver I`ve had my fair share of "rough stuff", but there are limits!
  12. Especially when the stupid b1tch was caught twice! Warned off the first time and when the cops came back she was still doing it. Then attacked them with her shoe!
  13. Silly Stupid girl.