When Im King....!

No, this aint from Wills or Harry. Funny thought, soon they’ll be able to legally register on ARRSE. Wonder what their nicknames will be?

Anyway, when I’m King….!

Free beer for all servicemen and women
Pay rises all round
Bliar’s head off
Rest of the New Labour Muppets to the Tower
All virgins report to me

Once_a_Grey.... said:
soon they’ll be able to legally register on ARRSE
Which law is it that prevents them doing so now?

Once_a_Grey.... said:
All virgins report to me
Specify man specify, or you'll end up with a load of young confused men at your door.

The clue is in here:

ARRSE is the British Army's UNOFFICIAL centre of military and civil current affairs, news, discussion, humour, jobs, photos and bullshit.

Once_a_Grey.... said:
The clue is in here:

ARRSE is the British Army's UNOFFICIAL centre of military and civil current affairs, news, discussion, humour, jobs, photos and bullshit.
hehehe. You've got a lot to learn, if you think everyone on here is a squaddy :D

Once_a_Grey.... said:
The clue is in here:

Wah.......surely?

You don't really think that harry is going to register on this site when he reads all the comments about gwas, do you? Let alone all the other parentage-specific posts......... yeah, when I stopped for a moment and thought aboout that it did diminish the smile on my face.... but then I thought, "what the hell, spread a little more love and it will all be right".......

Once_a_Grey.... said:
The clue is in here:

ignore this bit then?

ARRSE users include serving, ex and future members of the British Army, their family and friends ?

JRHartley said:
Once_a_Grey.... said:
The clue is in here

ignore this bit then?

ARRSE users include serving, ex and future members of the British Army, their family and friends ?
Blow me! Does that mean that Prince Chic and Her Maj are on here too?

Be a bit of a dead give away when the site map has Gunners, Sappers, Inf, Royal Family........ can't see them posting in the NAAFI too often...

StabTiffy2B said:
Once_a_Grey.... said:
soon they’ll be able to legally register on ARRSE
Which law is it that prevents them doing so now?
Aah! I love people who raise being-a cünt to an art-form, just like everybody else does.
StabTiffy2B, I hear there's a job going at London Zoo feeding the lions from inside the enclosure. Ever thought of doing everybody a favour and applying?

I' waart' uuf diinere Retoukursche! :D :D :D

MsG

when i´m a queen, i´m going to have a castle full of great love making skilled men who will always be ready for me...

chevere