When I kark it...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Snail, Aug 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It won't be long The lad has hidden the pliers and knitting needles. Fucker.

OK, open casket, volllyvents and cheese and pickle on sticks. Oh and egg banjos..

Bit of Bazzer, shit loads of Wham and Sugababes, and sausages.

How do you want to go?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Reluctantly.......

• Like Like x 2
  3. sex and drug induced heart attack. bit obvious really but im a simple man with simple needs.

4. Quietly and painlessly if possible. Thank you.

5. I'd like to be thrown out the back of a Hercules...with no idea where I will land....no fucking change there then.

6. I'll settle for on the vinegar stroke up a barely legal Thai boy.

7. With the cries of my victims ringing in my ears and the approaching sirens in the distance.

Actually, I just fancy going in my kip while letting out a loud audible stinky trump.

8. Just quietly grip my arsehole tight for the last time and be dumped in next doors wheelie bin, goodbye cruel doris I hope that milk flogging bastard treats you worse than I did.

9. I'll be angry when I kark it and I'll haunt the fuck out of the lot of you.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

out with a bang, six hours after I service the boiler badly.

11. At the age of 95, doing cocaine out of a 17 year old Russian whore's arse while her twin sister deepthroats me and fingers my arse.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

so we all turn up looking for the coffin but seeing an 80s disco and a casket full of food instead.

its a bit harsh when we get to the bottom of the scran and find you doing the twiglet dance in your wedding dress isnt it?

still I know you wanted a bosom so the cheesy-pineapple hedgehogs get a double purpose

13. well i would like to ah ah chest paaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn................................................................

14. Without knowing.

15. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandad.

not screaming in terror like the passengers on the bus he was driving...