• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

When gamers go bad

What a surprise, the useless fuckwit is spending all day playing computer games. I like the fact he manages to get off his arse to go round and intimidate a kid (who is clearly better at it then him) but God forbid he should get off his arse and try to find a job! The man's a cunt on more than one account.

M

Mark The Convict

He looks quite insane. Or maybe he can't cope with all that sunlight. Anyone want to caption that photo?

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
We've all been there. There are some proper irritating scrotes on the internet!

Will the mother be questioned over giving her child access to an 18-registered game? Of course not.

Sent from my X10i, probably from the loo, using Tapatalk.

M

Mark The Convict

Since I'm safely out of reach, anyone want to do the same with Afghan Kandak or Red Rose?

M

Mark The Convict

Oh yeah? You and whose army, pal? *pokes screen* My Dad's bigger'n yours!

Edit; My Mum got knocked up at 20, so nyer!

A

allgone2ratsh1t

My joystick and console are bigger than yours. No thats not a euphemismismismismism. My 3D screen kicks arse. And I have seen your Dad. Gay fucker.

A

allgone2ratsh1t

Oh yeah? You and whose army, pal? *pokes screen* My Dad's bigger'n yours!Edit; My Mum got knocked up at 20, so nyer!
Actually she was 15 you lying shit. And I knocked her up. Then I did yer Dad. All this while I was beating the fuck out of pacman and those Colombian druglords and snorting crack DibDab sherbert.

To be honest more of these little twats getting a good Simpsons style choking might not be a bad. Its an 18 so you shouldn't have it and actions have consequences, so if you're stupid enough to mouth off to someone who knows where you live, bad shit might follow.

M

Mark The Convict

Is that your cock stain right at the bottom of the curtain? The really small one? You hideous debacle. You shortarsed budgie-dick. Dud root.

M

Mark The Convict

The cushion clashes with your AK.

Edit; although it does go with the painting -thingy.

Latest Threads