When gamers go bad

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sallyanne09, Oct 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a surprise, the useless fuckwit is spending all day playing computer games. I like the fact he manages to get off his arse to go round and intimidate a kid (who is clearly better at it then him) but God forbid he should get off his arse and try to find a job! The man's a cunt on more than one account.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Well he's hardly gonna get a call from any modelling agencies anytime soon.
  3. To be fair he also looks like he'd struggle to spell X-BOX
    • Like Like x 1
  4. He looks quite insane. Or maybe he can't cope with all that sunlight. Anyone want to caption that photo?
  5. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

We've all been there. There are some proper irritating scrotes on the internet!

Will the mother be questioned over giving her child access to an 18-registered game? Of course not.

Sent from my X10i, probably from the loo, using Tapatalk.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Since I'm safely out of reach, anyone want to do the same with Afghan Kandak or Red Rose?
    • Like Like x 7
  7. Coward. Hiding behind the anonymity of this alternative reality. I'll throttle your neck you little gobshite scrote.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Sorry let it get to me a bit then. My names Dave and I wear thongs and play too many games.
  9. Oh yeah? You and whose army, pal? *pokes screen* My Dad's bigger'n yours!

Edit; My Mum got knocked up at 20, so nyer!
  10. My joystick and console are bigger than yours. No thats not a euphemismismismismism. My 3D screen kicks arse. And I have seen your Dad. Gay fucker.
  11. "headbutts screen"
  12. *bursts into tears*
  13. Actually she was 15 you lying shit. And I knocked her up. Then I did yer Dad. All this while I was beating the fuck out of pacman and those Colombian druglords and snorting crack DibDab sherbert.